Difference between male and female Dom(mes)

Brat

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 13, 2012
Amsterdam
Does it matter to you what gender your Dom(me) is?
From what I can tell, Dommes are usually crueler and think their punishments through a bit more.
Has anybody else noticed any differences between the playing styles of males & females?

iluvXTRMcbt

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 8, 2012
I have found that Dommes can usually be more creative and inventive with the assignments they give.

Males on the other hand seem to think on the lines of suck my cock or let me fuck your ass, and lack the creativity of their Female counterparts.

of course there is always the exception to this on both sides of the sex isle.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I do not like stereotyping based on gender, however based on my limited experience and observations I do think the following

Dommes may get more emotionally invested or explore the non sexual aspects relatively more than the male counterparts.
Dommes may be firmer and puppy eyes tactics tend to work less on them than Doms
Dommes may be more sincere and less likely to disappear/ghost (in online LDR)

Like mentioned above this may not apply to all Dommes/Doms and are just my views

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Perhaps a slightly different take is my observations regarding the treatment female sadists give to female masochists. In this regard I have seen them be very much more effective at how they inflict pain and I have always figured this comes simply from having intimate knowledge of the female body. In other words they know what hurts most in what places. Having essentially the same anatomy and physiology as your "victim" is surely an advantage?

Reactions: nina

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Perhaps a slightly different take is my observations regarding the treatment female sadists give to female masochists. In this regard I have seen them be very much more effective at how they inflict pain and I have always figured this comes simply from having intimate knowledge of the female body. In other words they know what hurts most in what places. Having essentially the same anatomy and physiology as your "victim" is surely an advantage?
I agree it is more effective due to being able to relate to the anatomy, it is one of the reasons why I have only explored with female subs so far (other reason being maybe emotional relatability). It is also easier to come up with tasks for the same reason, in fact at times I borrow (steal) your ideas though I give you credit by mentioning that or redirecting them to the link of your original post:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Featured Threads

New Personals