Domination Ideas Please

Caredom

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 24, 2015
’m a live in caregiver for a handicapped man. He’s a 45 yr old with CP, which means he has full sensation, and is wicked smart, but can't control his body to walk or do anything else. He, apparently has a fantasy about being at the mercy of a sadistic female caregiver.

He’s a sweetheart, and I have no desire to permanently hurt him. After several weeks, I finally agreed to put him through an “ordeal” one weekend (Friday evening - Monday morning) a month. Our first weekend consisted of keeping him on floor, making him hold his pee, keeping him hungry eating in front of him, and only feeding him cold oatmeal once per day.

I want to make his next ordeal more exciting/uncomfortable/humiliating for him, but I love the guy and I want to be safe. For example:

Is it safe to feed him wet/canned dog food?
How long can Ben Gay be left on his balls without doing lasting damage?
What's a good sleep deprivation technique?

Any (evil) ideas would be appreciated.

AroAceOutOfPlace

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 22, 2015
Capsaicin (spelling?) cream can be purchased at your local pharmacy and will do no lasting damage if it is placed on his rear. The sensation feels like being bare hand spanked to some. If you use this, have him wear disposable/cheap boxer briefs to prevent it from rubbing off. Also! THIS IS NOT SAFE FOR GENITAL CONTACT! It uses the same active ingredient as what makes peppers spicy. If you would not pour habanero juice there, don't put the cream there (though it's a bit more mild)

You could also make him put on diapers and sit in his own filth? Apparently this is a thing people do, okay.

Caredom

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 24, 2015
Thanks

Yesterday Master_Kevin was thoughtful enough to warn me not to mix work with kink.

I TRULY appreciate what he's saying, believe me. Honestly, I resisted for 3 years, but Rich pointed out he can't get out to fulfill his fantasy the way an able bodied person would/could. Thus, I give him 1 play (no sex) weekend month to live his fantasy. I'm ultra-careful though, I would really hurt him for all the wine in France.

Featured Threads

New Personals