Eager AND reluctant for humiliation?

skyandclouds

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2013
I posted this on another site, but found this one and thought it might be even better here.

I'm asking for something very specific here. I realize it isn't going to appeal to everyone but I don't really need it to. I just need it to appeal to the right woman. We all have our own kinks and if this isn't for you I don't need to hear about it.

I want a woman that can't help herself but crave humiliation and degradation. Usually this is a result of some guilt or power complex, like the woman is in a position of responsibility all day and needs this to relax or feels guilty for something currently or in her past and this is how she atones, but it doesn't need to be that way. I just want a woman that can't help but crave it, need it, have it constantly poking at the back of her mind while she's out pretending she's a normal girl.

Standing in line at the grocery store, and wondering how many things you can fit inside of yourself? At the doctor's office, and afraid you'll get wet while being checked up? In church, and blushing while you wonder if anyone can tell that you're wiggling around because of the butt plug stretching you out?

I'm looking for any size, shape, age, background, whatever. Just so that you can't get enough of being humiliated, degraded, verbally abused, and debased. You want it. It makes you feel filthy and nasty to admit that you want it, to admit how hot and wet it gets you to be treated this way, but you can't deny it and you can't stop yourself wanting it.

That's what I'm looking for.

To be honest what I want is a little hard to pin down, so if this sounds like something you might be halfway interested in contact me anyway and maybe we'll find a balance by experimenting together.

skyandclouds

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2013
I've pretty much found what I wanted here. Feel free to message for off/on use or quick tasks but for long term I'm good.

Featured Threads

New Personals