• Total voters

Urban

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 7, 2019
Hey everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has experience with emlalock.

Seems very interesting and fun. Now I'm just wondering if it ever failed. Right now I'm doing a test session with my key not locked in a box.
wiki.emlalock.com/#/f/5z3bs

So far I've been seem to get back my pictures with keys :)

Lmme know if you have good experiences or bad, anyway I like the website!

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
Site 'failed' once, sometimes it's 'offline' for brief periods...
I would strongly encourage you to find a reliable and trustworthy person to act as a holder in a couple 'test' runs with 'safe limits', and have them jot the combo down from their side until you feel comfortable...
IF you are interested in a reliable no-frills sort of thing, a site I have been using off and on for ages https://keyholder.r307.com/ meets the needs of many.... It does have some fairly random settings for fun and a great option for those that aren't ready to 'trust' EL...
Good luck!!!

Reactions: Urban

Part-time_gurl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Jul 15, 2019
Emla was cool for a bit, but I think the creator may have mostly abandoned it. I do remember it failing once, but as I remember it everyone got their combos back, it just wiped all the sessions. It's also possible for you to screw up and take an out of focus picture. The bigger problem is that I think everyone got bored and abandoned the place. When I visit the site it's all Chinese language or findoms, which is a shame because I loved the wheel of fortune and the pillory features. If you do stick with it, turn off risk voting if you don't want to cheat. Risk voting counts as a game played, so it's easy to just find people who have very little or even no time penalties for adds or subtracts and just vote on them.

If you're looking for an alternative that's growing, reliable, and still supported, I would suggest Chastikey.

Reactions: Tygir and Urban

Featured Threads

New Personals