Exam

Fierom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 10, 2022
Hey what kink category would examinations fall under? It isn't quite BDSM because the examinee doesn't need to be tied up or restrained. And it's not exactly voyeurism because its not just watching or looking but actively examining. It's kind of like role play/exhibitionism but I dunno. Just wondering.

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
What kind of examination are you talking about? A school final examination? Or a medical examination? Or some other kind?

For a medical examination I'd expect the term medical or doctor-patient.

For school exams I'd expect teacher-student.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
I think of Humiliation standing naked while a doctor/ nurse dressed examines you

Fierom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 10, 2022
I think of Humiliation standing naked while a doctor/ nurse dressed examines you
Nah I'm not into the humiliation thing. I just mean active examination. Kinda like if you were checking out a nice car that you wanted to buy or some such other product that you were taken with. Groping, turning, spreading, searching, looking, inspecting, etc. That kinda thing.

Reactions: dearelliot

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
Are you the examiner or the examinee? The one being examined might feel some humiliation

Reactions: Fierom

Fierom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 10, 2022
Too true. Maybe a bit if I was worried that the examiner wouldn't dig the show. But if there's that mutual trust that you are exhibiting more than asking to be rated, and both parties should find joy in the situation, than I imagine it wouldn't be humiliating. I dunno. Just how I think of it.

Reactions: elizabethj778