experienced web mistress looking for obedient boytoys to tease, train, and torture

mistresszoe

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 12, 2022
**include full body nudes from the front and back with your first message if you want to get a reply from me **

Mistress Zoé

Kik: MistressZo3

Domme with many years experience looking for cute obedient boys to train. High standards, so don’t waste my time if you’re not ready to submit. Preference for uncut cocks and juicy asses.

No tribute or payment required. I do it for the pleasure.

Humiliation, CBT, Feminization, Orgasm control, JOI, Tease and Denial, Anal, and much much more.

young and inexperienced boys are welcome (18+ only). I’ll happily mold you into the perfect little slut if I see potential.

** include full body nudes from the front and back with your first message if you want to get a reply from me **

Dave69

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 9, 2022
Well… I do love to be feminised and made to ride my big dildos like a filthy anal slut. 🤤

Kinkysob

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 15, 2022
**include full body nudes from the front and back with your first message if you want to get a reply from me **

Mistress Zoé

Domme with many years experience looking for cute obedient boys to train. High standards, so don’t waste my time if you’re not ready to submit. Preference for uncut cocks and juicy asses.

Humiliation, CBT, Feminization, Orgasm control, JOI, Tease and Denial, Anal, and much much more.

young and inexperienced boys are welcome (18+ only). I’ll happily mold you into the perfect little slut if I see potential.

** include full body nudes from the front and back with your first message if you want to get a reply from me **
Will gladly send nudes but I only use Google Chats.

Chaseit46

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 18, 2022

Mistress Zoé

I need to be trained.my juicy ass needs u20220918_042059.jpg20220918_042153.jpg

mistresszoe

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 12, 2022
still looking for the perfect obedient boy toy to add to my stable...

Denial101

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 13, 2022
I apologize Mistress but as you can see I am not uncut however I am very obedient and crave to be used and have my orgasms controlled along with tease and denial long edging sessions chastity and ruined orgasms. Thank you for taking the time to consider me. I eagerly await to hopefully hear back from you. On here or [email protected]
Is a faster way to reach me.

Attachments

• 20221015_170226.jpg
    20221015_170226.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 20221015_171512.jpg
    20221015_171512.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 11

mistresszoe

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 12, 2022
Once again taking auditions for new boys to join my stable 😏

Mistress Zoé

pls ruin me

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 19, 2022
hey could u ruin me thru teamviewer il let u do anything u want once u get into my pc

Denial101

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 13, 2022
Hello Mistress I canr seem to load any photos on here but if you could hit me up on google chats I would be more than happy to share some with you there

Featured Threads

New Personals