Female slave wanted for full control

MasterDom360

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 8, 2022
Master is looking for a slave for total control of sexual and non sexual lifestyle (within your limits if acceptable) . TPE control that will run everything on timed schedule with everything that fits your needs and lifestyle in mind

Girls that have a messy life and schedule that needs order and routine weather home work study or just lazy master will strengthen everything up and get you back functioning again

Kik MasterDom360
Or message me back here
And we can talk more

Rules
Female only
Over 18 only
Photos and videos are required (face optional)

Sub9950

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 28, 2023
Master is looking for a slave for total control of sexual and non sexual lifestyle (within your limits if acceptable) . TPE control that will run everything on timed schedule with everything that fits your needs and lifestyle in mind

Girls that have a messy life and schedule that needs order and routine weather home work study or just lazy master will strengthen everything up and get you back functioning again

Kik MasterDom360
Or message me back here
And we can talk more

Rules
Female only
Over 18 only
Photos and videos are required (face optional)
Hello master. I'm a 19 years female sub wanting you to dominte her

Reactions: Piyush_dom

MasterDom360

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 8, 2022
Back looking for a TPE slave. Sexual and non sexual control over all aspects experience is not required message me here or on kik MasterDom360 and we can talk more about what ia required what your kneeds are and any questions you may have.

Female only
Over 18 only
Photos abd videos required (face optional)

Featured Threads

New Personals