Female sub looking for male Dom

Bound_girl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 18, 2020
I am a 32 year old female from Canada. I am looking for a Dom to control some aspects of my daily life. There is 1 area in general that I want controlled, which isn't everyone's cup of tea. I am also open to have other aspects controlled, but 1 main one.

I am looking for someone in my timezone or close too to make it easier for communication.

My likes are humiliation, degradation, semi-public, control, edging.

My dislikes are denial, wedgies, line writing and lectures.

My limits are scat, permanent, blood, family, illegal, piss and pet play.

Kik is the preffered method to communicate as I am not on kinktalk all the time.

If you have other questions feel free to reach out via kik to see if we click or clash.

Kik: boundgirlx1

Reactions: MasterDingo52

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
You’ll get your best results if you actually said what that main 1 area you’re wanting controlled since you talk like it might be an issue for the majority.

Reactions: MasterDingo52

Bound_girl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 18, 2020
You’ll get your best results if you actually said what that main 1 area you’re wanting controlled since you talk like it might be an issue for the majority.
It's a little personal, which is why it's not stated and my kik is there for anyone who is interested in knowing. But I don't want it written here.

Reactions: subzzzero

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I am guessing that the 1 area you wish not to mention is one of two things.... you do not need to confirm but there is a pattern with BBW's posting for a done looking for control in certains area's on here that I have noticed.

Either it is Weightloss/Gain- not sure why you want to have more weight put on but that is your own choice, but the weightloss I can see. However, I would think it would be easier to have someone in your real life help you with staying on task, since most of the "Doms", (think of that word in air quotes, because most are not Doms and only want someone to be naked and send them pictures and videos all the time), do not really like that side.

Or it is Toliet Play, Scat mostly and maybe Urine Play- I would be the first to admit that this is a big stretch for me and probably a lot of others on the site, even if they aren't exactly a dom. It is just something about it be ing unhygenice and just play... well..... disgusting.

If it is not either of those, then damn there goes my thoughts on it. lol.

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023
I am a 32 year old female from Canada. I am looking for a Dom to control some aspects of my daily life. There is 1 area in general that I want controlled, which isn't everyone's cup of tea. I am also open to have other aspects controlled, but 1 main one.

I am looking for someone in my timezone or close too to make it easier for communication.

Kik is the preffered method to communicate as I am not on kinktalk all the time.

If you have other questions feel free to reach out via kik to see if we click or clash.

Hello there Bound_girl:

Greetings to you,i like everything you wrote here who you are,what you are looking for,your likes and dislikes.

I am interested in everything you are looking for and to be your serious controlling Male Dom on regular bases.

To discuss the details you can contact Me in private at :

[email protected]

Master Dingo

Featured Threads

New Personals