Garbage fetish/fantasy

garbagefetishman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 10, 2020
Does anyone has garbage fetish?
crash them and enjoy the nasty shit as you jerk off? If so comment down below or PM me!
the garbage is one of the biggest runs on for me

garbagefetishman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 10, 2020
I would mix everything and crash them and enjoy the smell and nasty shit But not used condoms or other disposable partners

garbagefetishman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 10, 2020
My husband has a fantasy about putting me in the trashcan and throwing food waste on me, if that counts?
Fuck yes that’s hot. Rotten food on little cunt would be nice. I would like you drink garbage juice and eat rotten food from garbage can

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Eek... It would be bad enough having it over my body and all in my hair... Or his other fantasy where I'm not IN the bin, but I'm on my knees tied to it on the roadside... ,😱

Reactions: Skorpicore

garbagefetishman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 10, 2020
Eek... It would be bad enough having it over my body and all in my hair... Or his other fantasy where I'm not IN the bin, but I'm on my knees tied to it on the roadside... ,😱
I need to talk your husband! Does he have telegram?

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
No but when he gets home, hopefully tomorrow, I'll let him know about this thread

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Make sure to update us when (not if) he gets to carry out these fantasies on you.

In my fantasy, which I have not carried out yet, I will let my slave girl empty the toilet trash from one container (where it is normally located) to an empty bag... With her hands cuffed behind her back!

Having to do this nude by the roadside will be a great plus, though!

Skorpicore

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 9, 2020
Make sure to update us when (not if) he gets to carry out these fantasies on you.

In my fantasy, which I have not carried out yet, I will let my slave girl empty the toilet trash from one container (where it is normally located) to an empty bag... With her hands cuffed behind her back!

Nice one.

Reactions: Magnetic

garbagefetishman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 10, 2020

Nice man
I would hand cuff her and push her in full garbage can in kitchen, make her eat all of rotten shit from there and using her face to push garbage to make some more space.
also make her smell nasty shit.
love to make her empty toilet trash filled with used condoms untied

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
And, let's not forget, I would also forbid her from cleaning up for a long while... Maybe... If I feel nice... I would let her go to the grocery store and get this week's shopping done before cleaning up.

garbagefetishman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 10, 2020
And, let's not forget, I would also forbid her from cleaning up for a long while... Maybe... If I feel nice... I would let her go to the grocery store and get this week's shopping done before cleaning up.
Yes her body will smell like a shit. I would lock her in the real dumpster for few days and random people will dump garbage on her

georg

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 16, 2020
I would like an apartment in an abandoned dirty building naked on all fours and serve the homeless as their whore and trash can ,,,, picked up a naked naked trash can and ate only what I find in the trash and dressed only dirty women's underwear and served as a bitch their dogs [email protected]

garbagefetishman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 10, 2020
I would like an apartment in an abandoned dirty building naked on all fours and serve the homeless as their whore and trash can ,,,, picked up a naked naked trash can and ate only what I find in the trash and dressed only dirty women's underwear and served as a bitch their dogs [email protected]
Do you have Kik or telegram?

Featured Threads

New Personals