Getting fucked by a large group of men

SwissGirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 16, 2024
I wouldn't consider myself a slut nor do I enjoy being titled like that in real life. And this would be sooooo out of bounds in real life but I catch myself getting really horny over this thought:

I am in my bedroom with a whole group of strange men. No need for them to be sexy. Let them be ugly, let them be one week without a shower, I don't care! I strip naked for them, lie in front of them and spread my legs. I play a little with my pussy while they all take off their clothes and let them watch how I get my hairy pussy wet for them. And then they take turns fucking me. They fuck me hard, without any respect. They sqeeze my tits, tongue-kiss me and cum inside me or over my pussy. Each of them one by one. I want them to think of me as a real slut, a worthless fuck toy. They even insult my for being so slutty and having them all take a turn. Some even call me ugly, yet they are turned on by how I just let them fuck me without questioning. They make jokes about me how easy I am to fuck and how they don't care about my feelings.

They leave me totally used and full of their dirty cum. I'm then totally exhausted, I smell real badly, feel totally humiliated, yet I'm still horny as hell. I wipe off some of the cum and swallow it and then rub my soaken wet pussy to orgasm...
Yes, my mind is twisted sometimes but maybe somebody can still relate?

Below how you can imagine me ;)

Attachments

• 20230103_150237.jpg
    20230103_150237.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Love
Reactions: Bluish and The king

ObjectToBeUsed

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2024
I can relate, I have the most twisted fantasy of just being used and abused to the point Im on the floor soaked in piss and cum. Im not like that at all in real life so no idea where it came from, but I dont mind it anymore :D

ObjectToBeUsed

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2024
Oh and you have a perfectly hairy pussy, exactly what id die to worship, maybe you can unload all the cum out over my face and make me clean up your mess ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals