Getting groped by other women. Am i traumatized in high school or closeted bisexual? What am I ?

Marsha78

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 10, 2022
I was searching for a forum to talk about my issues and i found Silvana's thread https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/threa...e-to-this-weirdo-woman-is-this-my-kink.43548/. I can relate to her. So i decided to join this forum. I am a heterosexual woman, but i love getting groped by other women. Am i closeted bisexual? I am 44 year old divorced woman. I have two son's. I am a fairly "robust" woman; i am not fat or anything like that, I am"big-boned". I have a healthy figure. I am 5'11 tall and i have a very large breasts , side hips and big butt. They make me look huge. Since my teenage years I've been groped by short skinny women more times than I can count. Strangely, I have women gropers, not men. I have never been groped by men. Men will just try to hug me full frontal and hold me pressed against them for an uncomfortably long time. I've had to learn to remove myself gracefully after a few seconds.

If I earned $10 for every time I got groped purposely, and commented on by other women, I would have Tom Cruise's money. I have always been something of a curiosity to other women due to my height and curves. It is not uncommon for a hand to come out of nowhere and grab one of my breasts or my butt followed by a comment about them. It'll be from women I barely know, or in public / at work. And it's almost invariably without asking.
But it honestly doesn't bother me. On the one hand, I feel like I should have made a big deal out of it, out of principle. But on the other hand, it feels wrong to act like it bothers me, when it really doesn't. The feeling when out of the blue a woman's hand is touching one of my more sensitive bodyparts, maybe caressing them, squeezing them through clothes - this does turn me on quite heavily. On rare occasions I have to actively stop myself from starting moaning. I have gotten groped way too many times by random short skinny women. And an interesting observation, just about all the women who have done this to me were small breasted, short and skinny. .I've never had tall curvy women or a fat woman do anything like that, its the really short skinny women that do the groping. I don't understand why? Maybe because they are total opposite of me. Honestly I don't care if its the ugliest woman in the world copping a feel, I'm just out here enjoying my body and hoping they enjoy it too. I am not sexually attracted to these gropers. It happens very frequently as well but I don't have a problem with it.

It started in high school. I attended an all-girls Catholic boarding school for four years. I was the first in my high school to develop breasts and one of the only ones to have decently big breasts and butt . I was much bigger and taller than other girls. I was harassed, had my tits squeezed, ass grabbed at least once in a week, especially after bath or the playground. Most harassers happened to be short skinny flat chested girls much smaller than me. Our school uniform was tight fitting, giving away my “Hot” figure. I was groped constantly in high school by these girls. Whenever I never woke up, the dorm head senior used to squeeze my tits while I was asleep to watch me wake up in fright and then laugh at it. There was this really short, skinny and kinda masculine girl in my group of friends who was always obsessed with my height, my boobs and my ass. She'd grab my boobs, poke them, stare at them, push them together, talk about them, shit like that. Everyone else would laugh because they were teenage girls who think boobs are funny. Girls touched or talked about my boobs and butt all the time and I gave up trying to care. It was a daily game to try to throw food or paper or coins down my cleavage (whaddup horribly fitting bra and buttcrack cleavage). It was easier to be in on the joke than to make a thing of it. I was ignoring and playing along with it.

My nicknames were "big Marsha", "community chest" and “Milkgirl” . The following is what I got to hear from GIRLS while growing up.

“You need a bra”

“I wish I had your chest” “Your’s are bigger than mine”

“Gross ! your buttocks are too big”

“I want to use your bum as my pillow” (after pillows were stolen from the bus)

“Look at those pink flowers” (girl seeing me shirtless in pool)

“Lift your shirt”

“Nice chest !”

“Can I touch those ?” (and the question was rhetorical, she goes ahead without permission anyway)

“Your fat ass is selling hot”

“Shut up or I’ll squeeze your tits” chorus Laughter in the background How every argument involving me ends. I was the class monitor, no one respected me.

“Girl, can you lick those titties ?”

“Your breasts are very milky milky”

“Let me massage your breasts” (and the question was rhetorical, she goes ahead without permission anyway)

AND MUCH WORSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I remember whenever we ran out of milk in the cafeteria, the girls would yell out “Marsha, please refill the milk” indirectly referring to me. Once the cook told that the milkwoman hasn’t come, one of the girl, pinched my tits real tight, and said she is right here. In the swimming classes during this weird small woman the swimming instructor was pretending to unknowingly touch my chests.
Some girls used to punch my breasts bc they thought it was funny.

To be fair I couldn’t feel it bc of the way they did it but still.

Being the tallest and biggest girl in all girl high school with big tits and butt makes you a target whom everyone can harass without consequences. These short skinny girls knew they could grope me whenever they wanted, as long as there were no staff around. When i was senior in high school even girls who were 4 years younger than me were touching my tits and ass. I've mostly just ignored it, but looking back on it now I do feel kinda grossed out or bothered by it. I wish I had a backbone to stand up to girls doing this but I've always been nonconfrontational.
Even today whenever I see short skinny woman staring at my chest, I feel nervous and sometimes I turn paranoid that someone is going to grope me from behind– like it used to happen a lot during school while we sat in queues. So I turn around to see who is behind very often.

it has continued well into adulthood. Random women continue to do it. They will grab my breasts or my butt and pretty much everything in between. it happens very frequently as well but I guess nobody sees a problem with it. If a man did this to me it would be in the news but since I’m a much bigger than these small skinny women gropers it doesn’t even matter. I have been groped in full public view by multiple short skinny women. Some people think curves are public commodities. I've had a lot of these small women grope me. I’ve been groped on the street multiple times by random women as an adult and I still can't say stop or no at this point.

I identify as straight as I think bisexual implies I'm interested in sex with another woman, and I'm not. But I actually don't mind other women touching my boobs and butt. In fact it makes me excited when these women touch my breasts or butt. Why? Am i traumatized? These women gropers are physically completely harmless. They are not not tough and strong. They don't look intimidating. They are just short, skinny, tiny women. I am much bigger and physically stronger than these women. Maybe subconsciously i know that these short women are not physically threatening to me at all, and the chances that these handsy women could actually rape me are virtually nil. It's not like they don't have a barrier of clothes between them and my skin anyway. Personally, unless they're hurting me, I'd never take action against some other woman copping a feel. WHY?

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals