Guess i can say hi and introduce myself here? XD

GentleNymphoMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 4, 2016
Looking from down below....i guess i can introduce myself here!

As my name implies, I am GentleNymphoMaster, but i go by many names....just as long as i know that you're talking to me, then you can call me what you want (but no degrading names! lol) I usually call myself kitpy or ikuto. (yes my submissive side is a little and a pet XP)

Anyhow, firstly to explain my name. Yes i am extremely nice, kind, caring, and very gentle, but i can get rough when it's neccessary. The Nympho part....yeah i have no blatent idea when i'm NOT having a giant drive. The master part i will explain later.

Anyhow, now that i introduced a small portion of me, let's get started! I am 20 year old Male Switch, who has been called cute and adorable by a few girls who i....actually managed to talk to lol. Yes i am VERY shy, especially around females. I am also really intelligent as well, so i pretty much defy the "cute and smart do not go together" saying. I do take Karate as well so i'm fairly flexible, but i am also extremly fast in my punches and kicks, which makes up for my lack of a body tone. But when there comes speed, there comes great power.

I am also VERY new to this whole BDSM scene.....and when i mean new....i mean NEW. I've been trying to self-teach myself via tons of research, since the other place where i originally came from to learn and make friends.....didn't really go anywhere. So i came here to expand my knowledge a bit more, and make new friends! I am very kind, gentle, loving, caring, and extremley energetic and cheerful, and nobody can catch up with me! literally!

There is nothing i don't like or hate. The only thing i do not like or hate is things that involve injuries, fakes, or people who try to attack the ones i care about, be it friends, family, or loved ones. When it comes to kink, any kind of moderate-heavy pain (physical mental and emotional such as degradation and humiliation) are my hard limits. A little bit of it i dont mind. And yes that includes kinks. i like/love all kinks/fetishes and i'd love to experiment with anything! hey, you never know unless you try :p But the ones i love the most are petplay, slaveplay, caregiver, and little.

My submissive side, which i connect to the most is a mix of a little, and a kitpy pet. and yes a kitpy is a mix of a kitten and a puppy ;)

i'm still trying to learn about and explore and find out about my dom side. But personally, i feel like i'm a daddy/caregiver and i really want to be and explore being a owner/master.

I am a very special person. At the age of 7 i have been diagnosed with PDD/NoS or Prevasive Developmental Disorder. Yes i am autistic ^~^ so if you know a bit about autism, then you'll figure out how to socialize with me a bit....and if you know Sheldon from Big Bang Theory, then you already know a little bit about me. If you have taken the Myer Briggs Test, i am a type INFJ personality, the rarest type of the 16. So combined.....yeah i'm one hell of a person! XD

I would put what i'm hoping to look for, but i will leave that for private messages. At the moment all i just wanna do is learn and make new friends! XP if you wanna talk and all, go ahead and send a PM :p

HOWEVER, if you send a friend request without even talking to me first, it's gonna get thrown out or questioned... it's a giant pet peeve of mine.

.....SO HELLO KINKY WORLD!!!! :friends:

Oh.... and happy mothers day to all the mothers and mommy dommes out there! <3 x3

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals