handcuffed and gagged

jmkjr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 23, 2010
How long can you be left hand cuffed and gagged? Is it safe to be left a loan?

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
It's never a really good idea to leave someone unattended while bound, handcuffed and especially gagged. Why? Here one example of why:

http://jay-wiseman.livejournal.com/15087.html

And this is certainly not the first and only accidental death during a kink play session, unfortunately.

As for how long, it really depends on the type of cuffs and gags... I'm not extremely experienced with different types of gags but I would assume that ring gags can be worn for a bit longer than balls, cloths etc. Leather cuffs and be worn for longer than steel ones.

And, of course, it also depends on the person wearing them... The more you are used to then the longer you can go with them and still be relatively comfortable.

Reactions: Kytten

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Is it safe to be left a loan?

It really depends on the interest, you could end up paying back thousands more than you borrowed if you go to a disreputable lender. I'd suggest talking to your local bank if you need a loan.

shavedrachel

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Staff member
Sep 28, 2010
It really depends on the interest, you could end up paying back thousands more than you borrowed if you go to a disreputable lender. I'd suggest talking to your local bank if you need a loan.

lol loan = lone

Guessing if meaning left on your own

then i wouldnt suggest it, probably ok if someone else is in house in a different room though.

How long - dont think you can have a time limit depends on how you are hand cuffed, are you given food and water etc. If laid down and given supplies every now and then you can probably go for as long as they keep you hostage.

However always recommend a safe word to quit if needed sorted out before you begin

Love Rachie

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
lol loan = lone

Guessing if meaning left on your own

Finally someone picked up on that. Yep pretty sure he meant alone too.

As for that, it really depends what his meant by alone, if you mean leaving the house entirely, but going to another room can be ok, as long as you're careful. I wouldn't leave someone alone while gagged as well, need them to be able to call out if anything does go wrong. Otherwise you need to think up some intricate way of being notified by the bound person if there's a problem.

As for how long, until it becomes too uncomfortable or the person binding gets bored of not having use of your hands and mouth :p (also check the cuffs are loose enough not to start cutting off circulation and check on the restrained persons circulation regularly.

With the gag part for how long as well it's good to remember that certian gags, ball gags especially cause the wearer to drool, so you need to be careful what position you have them in especially if you're planning on leaving them alone, you don't want their mouth filling with drool.

Roni

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 10, 2009
Safe to be left alone? No! I mean normaly nothing happens, but you never know. There could be a fire or what not...

For how long. Hmmm basicly for days, weeks, even longer. But i would say anything longer than a day is starting to become torture and imo has not much to do with bdsm anymore.

Featured Threads

New Personals