Help me punish my slut.

mistress.beka

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 15, 2014
My slave girl has been very, very naughty and needs to be punished. I'm running short of ideas so I'm requesting your assistance. She had an orgasm without permission during our last session.
We're just starting to train her ass so something focusing on that would be very helpful.
She's 20 and can only do things that can be done in her room or bathroom as she has housemates.

Her limits are scat, piss, blood, illegal, friends/family, extreme pain, pictures/videos

dannyfanny720

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 25, 2014
Make her rub her body with ice cubes.
When her nipples are rock hard, have her attach a clothespin to each.
Next she has to insert 3 ice cubes in her vagina and 3 in her ass and 2 in her mouth and keep all of them in til they melt.

mistress.beka

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 15, 2014
That sounds great. I'll consider that one. If we do it I'll have her write up a report.

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
a dose of the hairbrush

i recommend a dose of the hairbrush-while she is naked and over your lap-20 hard strokes mininum-10 on each cheek

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
Two for you:
Fire and ice: Have her light up tea lights and whilst they heat, get a bag of ice and set a timer on her phone ot whatever.
She then hangs her tits over the tea lights for five seconds and then ices them down, she then crouches over the tea lights and heats her pussy for five seconds, then ices down.
She increases the time by five seconds... and goes again...
Repeat until she can't do any more she then takes a cold shower.

Ass training: Everyday for three weeks she must insert an item in to her ass... she must change the item every third day and each item must be thicker than the previous one.

Masterdaddy13

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2014
Ice bath for 5 minutes then out to paddle herself 10 on each cheek
Back in ice bath for 5 minutes paddle her clit
Ice bath 5 minutes then flip each nipple x times
Ice bath 5 minutes and finally paddle ass again

Featured Threads

New Personals