Status
Not open for further replies.

Altsuburan

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2022
Hi. 39 year old, former straight suburbanite, who always felt a little out of place. Buzzed head, a lot of tattoos, huge nipples, glasses, easily wet. Stubborn smart sub. Seeking a permanent dom. Must be either single or open with their partner(s). Age isn’t an issue and I come across younger than I am.

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
Hello new one. You might want to give us some more information to find the right dom for yourself.

Few pointers that might help others evaluate you as a fit for them a bit more:
- What are your likes/limits?
- How much time a day/week/month do you expect /want to have contact with your dom?
- How much of it is meant to be bdsm related, how much of it is meant to be vanilla?
- What is your local time zone and when will you be available most of the time?
- What is it you seek in a dom? What are your wishes/hopes?
- Do you have must-haves for your dom, like must live locally, must be fit or above x height, must have a certain level of education or anything else?
- What is it you have to offer? What is there to know about you? What differentiates you from other subs?

In essence, tell us enough to know if it is wise to approach you or if it is a waste of time cus we are not compatible in the first place.
You will get lots of spam either way, but the more detailed your ad, the more likely that you will find someone who fits your needs.

Happy dom-hunting
Meorin

Dom563

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2022
Hello new one. You might want to give us some more information to find the right dom for yourself.

- How much time a day/week/month do you expect /want to have contact with your dom?
- How much of it is meant to be bdsm related, how much of it is meant to be vanilla?
- Do you have must-haves for your dom, like must live locally, must be fit or above x height, must have a certain level of education or anything else?
- What is it you have to offer? What is there to know about you? What differentiates you from other subs?

In essence, tell us enough to know if it is wise to approach you or if it is a waste of time cus we are not compatible in the first place.
You will get lots of spam either way, but the more detailed your ad, the more likely that you will find someone who fits your needs.

Happy dom-hunting
Meorin
Hey

Reactions: Unknown_xyz

Dom563

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2022
H
Hi. 39 year old, former straight suburbanite, who always felt a little out of place. Buzzed head, a lot of tattoos, huge nipples, glasses, easily wet. Stubborn smart sub. Seeking a permanent dom. Must be either single or open with their partner(s). Age isn’t an issue and I come across younger than I am.
Hello

Reactions: Unknown_xyz

Altsuburan

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2022

Happy dom-hunting
Meorin
I don’t need an instruction manual, asshole.

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
Those are very fair questions to ask since you have given zero info on what kind of person you are when comes to things kinky. If your attitude is like this when comes across normal basic questions, don't be surprised all the messages you get, if you are going to get any, are spamming ones.

Last edited:

Altsuburan

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2022
Commenter was rude to me for writing a novel in response to my post, with a laundry list of questions I should answer. I may be a sub and I’m not sub to pompous & entitled folks.

• Angry
Reactions: subdream

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
If everyone is telling you that you are wrong, maybe, just maybe, that you are really in the wrong here.

Reading all the post above, I won't vouch for their past behaviors as I don't know any. But just within in this post, nobody is "pompous & entitled folk". Well nobody but you.

The long laundry list you dislike so much, is something any good dom would and should ask, one way or another. Yes they can be slowly approached within conversations. But then you are the person who are posting and ad in the first place, seeking attention and ask for dom to contact you. It is kinda your responsibility to write a detailed ad to attractive sensitive doms. There might be less girl subs here, but I don't think that means any sensible dom should lower their expectation for a potential sub. Especially when you ask for a "Permanent dom".

Assuming you are posting an ad on a dating site looking for a partner, you won't get any normal ones just by stating you are a women with boobs and short hair. Well you would, but as I said before, only creeps and nothing "permanent". If you want a decent partner, you would probably write up what are your interests, things you like to do for fun, topic to avoid, etc.

This is the same thing in kinky. That list is just very focused on kinky as we are not looking for a dating partner. Things are more niche with in kinky setting and we have to make sure everyone of us have our interests aligned. It is not only painful for you if you have a dom who has complete different kink then you, but bad also for the dom as well. So with the basic info that laundry list provides, dom can see if you are looking for the same thing as you are. Sure you don't have to answer all of it in one go, and some of them are quite specific. But there is absolute no need in thinking that everyone is entailed and demanding you for your answer. Of course you don't have to answer any of that. But then at the same time, don't expect to have any decent reply back to you on the topic you want to hear with limited info you provided yourself.

You did mention that you are a stubborn smart sub, so I give you another benefit of the doubt that you are "acting up" to see if anyone would give you attention and "put you down". In my opinion everyone should be equal in play before the play actual starts, so at least for me I won't be bothered to engage with your "bratty" behavior. And as I suspected, nobody is bothered as well.

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Commenter was rude to me for writing a novel in response to my post, with a laundry list of questions I should answer. I may be a sub and I’m not sub to pompous & entitled folks.
just some food for thought:
Out of the 50ish playmates I tried, the only two where play lasted longer where the ones that could answer the questions posed by meorin and only one play lasts for over two months as of now and that's where we can talk on the same respectfully eyelevel as friends betwene play.
(OK ill admit, another two could answer the questions more or less, but the answers did not fit to what I was searching for ans play quickly went into nothingnes)

cheers and happy kinking

Reactions: subdream
Status
Not open for further replies.