Tomtom92

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 19, 2021
Hi !
I'm Thomas i'm new here.

Sooo basically I have a fantasy that i never fulfilled and I would like to change that.
I never actually had a real life session with a domina, only some online play and nothing that crazy. So this year i'm trying to do something a bit crazier and interesting (for the both of us i hope ! )

Okay lets get into it. So I'm buying a fuckmachine, the kind that can be controlled over the internet. And i'm gonna have it in a couple week. Also gonna have almost three week free and where i'd be completly available for most parts of the day.

So what i would love to find is a domina with whom i could talk to for a while and prepare those weeks ( ex: what toy to buy on my side, get to know each other and see if we are compatible etc etc), and at then of course be her faithful sub for the weeks to come !

I'd be more than happy to be on cam, obey, have regular session with her and well basically you get it :)

I know i'm pretty new to this and I hope i did not offend anyone with this post ! I'm just trying to get into this way of life that i have been denying for too long !

Anyway if any domme think she could be interested and would like to know a bit more about me or anything else, shoot me a message here !

Have a great day !

Featured Threads

New Personals