Hormone Progression Pictures

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Anyone have any progession pictures of people taking hormones (real or fake?) I like seeing that gradual change from one extreme to the other ;)

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
very interesting topic for mme, May I add a question I was very curious about sex change? What are the steps to change your sex and how much can you get. Is it medically possible to turn yourself fully female or male even able to procreate later?

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Procreate no, not in the traditional sense, however there is always storing ones semen/eggs and using a donor. But yes you can transition to the opposite gender through many surgeries and hormone therapy.

Reactions: lestat221

Thepainvain

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 14, 2012
@Duskiy: CassAhhDee and Lestat221 Are right. However, the further away from puberty you are, the harder it will be. Before and shortly after puberty, you can transition almost fully. Later on it will be more difficult, since your voice is already set on your biological gender and body hair and body proportions are, too.

There is lots of YouTube montages of transitions, mostly mtf. I reckon you know them already, but I can link you to some if you want, Lestat221

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Please do! That way others can see them :)

Featured Threads

New Personals