Household: Suggestions for a poor Sub!

venustasvirgo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 19, 2024
Hello KT!

I hope everyone is having a lovely (day/afternoon/night)! I'm posting in regards to tools & toys on a very low budget. I know there are more then likely a few other similar posts but I wanted to make my own as everyone's situation is different! As mentioned, I am currently a bit broke (hoping to apply to college soon omg!) but I want to be able to play & share. I'm unable to buy actual toys and equipment so I have to make do with what I'd find around the house (or possibly if I get paid and can stop by the dollar store).

I'm going to be listing what I have & my own kinks so hopefully y'all amazing humans will have some good ideas :)!

My Kinks:
  • Breeding
  • TPE
  • CNC
  • Freeuse
  • DDlg
  • Nipple Play
  • Breast Torture
  • Clit Torture
  • Maledom
  • ANR/ABR
& more! This isn't a full list (of course) but I wanted to give some example things! Please note, I won't do anything with scat or that may cause permanent injury.

What I have handy:

• Electrical tape
  • Zip-Ties
  • Hairbrush
  • Binder Clips
  • Toothpaste
and most basic household items!

Thank you so much for reading my post and I hope you have an amazing day!

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I’ll put some ideas up shortly but a safety notice on zipties. If you do them too tight cutting off can be difficult. You can use an item to pick the clip mechanism apart breaking the locking part and releasing it much safer than trying to cut it off of skin. Practice some out of place so you get the hang of it. Ziptied too tight too long in the wrong places can be dangerous.

Featured Threads

New Personals