How do you paint your toe nails, ladies?

Buttaholic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 24, 2012
I'd like some tips on how to paint them as I'm trying to look sexy in nylon lol (also finger nails but I think those are easier)
basically any advice how to make your toes feminine would be so helpful :)

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
It's not hard, but keep a qtip with nail polish remover on it nearby, you can use it to clean up the mistakes before they dry. You should file them first to make sure they're nicely shaped. It's easier if you're flexible and can bend your feet up toward you. Also I recommend a clear bottom and top coat, the bottom will keep your nails from discoloring and the top helps you avoid chips and keeps the color extra shiny.

Practice makes perfect, but just redo them if they look bad, nothing worse than skanky toenails.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Oh also, you should take it slow, especially when painting your dominant hand.

Buttaholic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 24, 2012
It's not hard, but keep a qtip with nail polish remover on it nearby, you can use it to clean up the mistakes before they dry. You should file them first to make sure they're nicely shaped. It's easier if you're flexible and can bend your feet up toward you. Also I recommend a clear bottom and top coat, the bottom will keep your nails from discoloring and the top helps you avoid chips and keeps the color extra shiny.

Practice makes perfect, but just redo them if they look bad, nothing worse than skanky toenails.
Thank you very much, that was very helpful.
and yes, I'm quite flexible but not sure how long can I hold my feet like that.
I'll get started after I shave allover.
Also I'd like to know what color nail polish would go with my brown nylons (I think red?) and would it go with an open-toe heels or sandals?

Oh also, you should take it slow, especially when painting your dominant hand.
I can use my non-dominant hand quite good but not sure if I can maneuver in such a small space.

I might add an album if people want to see me in nylon or/and high heels :D

again, Thank you very much!

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Red would go ok but pink looks best with brown (and it looked like you had on pink in your pics).

I usually sit like this to paint my toes:
album.php

(Ok, can't copy the link on my phone, but my last upload in my "feet" album)

Because the chair and other leg helps hold my leg in place without straining.

Last edited:

Buttaholic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 24, 2012
Red would go ok but pink looks best with brown (and it looked like you had on pink in your pics).

They are light-orange but they do look pink.
Guess the only way to know if they match is to see them, I'll add the pic later.

TranPhun

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Private
Mar 19, 2013
I'd like some tips on how to paint them as I'm trying to look sexy in nylon lol (also finger nails but I think those are easier)
basically any advice how to make your toes feminine would be so helpful :)

Anything looks good when you are sucking a horse's cock.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
See when you do it this way you can use one hand to stabilize the foot/toe and the other to paint.

Orange goes with brown too, very "autumn."

And yikes^^^

Buttaholic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 24, 2012
See when you do it this way you can use one hand to stabilize the foot/toe and the other to paint.

Orange goes with brown too, very "autumn."

And yikes^^^

I've added the pics, let me know what you think.
Thank you for the method :)

Featured Threads

New Personals