How do you respond to dumb PMs?

FlyTheKite

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 31, 2015
Yep, I know you've had at least one, especially if you are female. I've been interested to know how you guys respond to those "kik me", "you're my slave now, serve me!", "how are you" messages that were MOST INSIGHTFUL and INSPIRING *breaks glass like Lily from HIMYM*. For me, I ignore them, but do you think they deserve more?

Owlrings90

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 22, 2015
Oh I hate those! "Kik me bitch", "Say hello t your new master, slut. Send me nudes." Like wtf, you have literally not even said hello to me first. The ones I hate the most are those guys who think they're so eloquent and poetic, and send page long PMs about how they would "love to insert my hard, throbbing cock into your weeping pussy" and how "I will care for you entirely: a person, a fuck toy for my needs, a sweet little angel wit beautiful thoughts". Stop, you sound ridiculous!!! I love dirty talk and a little play as much as the next girl, but that's just so stupid.

I do the same, I just don't reply. I have actually had men PM me again, saying they checked and saw that I read it and won't I please respond because Im being rude. Fuck off.

If anyone has a good way to respond, please let me know too!

sammy_girl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2015
Usually I'll ignore them as well, but there have been a handful of times where I've sent something back. I kind of just explain why I don't like when people send that, maybe not in the nicest way. They either ignore it, get angry, or apologize.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
The bite in my response usually is proportionate to the idiocracy in their original message. If you assume you have permission to be disrespectful by calling me names, order me about or attempt to claim me, I bite hard. I usually just point out they should do a little more legwork past reading "female" and look at my profile, it answers their questions and they could have saved us both some time. Not to mention, you don't know the first thing about me, including if I actually am female. I never mind friendly hellos or trying to get to know me, it's when people don't do either that irritate me.

I'm not sure with the amount of men looking for a woman to play with vs the number of actual women, why people wouldn't start trying to stand out and appear interesting. If 10 people message me, the "Do you want a Dom" guy is saying the exact same thing 7 of them are saying, 2 say "can I be your sub" and 1 might actually have something interesting to make me want to talk more with them.

FlyTheKite

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 31, 2015
I do the same, I just don't reply. I have actually had men PM me again, saying they checked and saw that I read it and won't I please respond because Im being rude. Fuck off.

Usually I'll ignore them as well, but there have been a handful of times where I've sent something back. I kind of just explain why I don't like when people send that, maybe not in the nicest way. They either ignore it, get angry, or apologize.

Yes, I've received those angry replies before! Don't know where all these senses of entitlement come from! Leaves me very exasperated. :mad:

marygaye69

Verified female
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 14, 2015
The blatently rude ones get deleted immediately, I don't want stupid nonsense clogging up my pm file and I can't be bothered to take time out of my day to respond to numpties. The short "are you looking for a Dom?" type I usually respond to with an equally short "not at the moment" type reply. I think it's just basic good manners to respond to an inoffensive enquiry. Actually, the most annoying for me are the ones that just won't take "no thank you" as an answer and keep on and on insisting that I must be mistaken and of course I'm looking for a master. These idiots tend to get a warning along the lines of...'what part of no thank you don't you understand...leave me alone or i'll either block or report you'. That generally does the trick. I'm getting a lot of male subs asking me to domme them lately...what's that all about I wonder? I do question these ones, just because I don't understand why they would bother with somebody who clearly identifies as submissive. I've had quite a few good chats with some of these and I'm always happy to talk with nice, interesting people.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals