How do you treat a sub on her period?

Alexandra

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 21, 2014
Hey!
So if you have a slave/sub who is female, they have "that time of month" often. I've noticed all doms treat a slave girls period differently. Do you change tasks? Are you easier on her? Do you use it as humiliation?

Subs, how would you want to be treated on your period?

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
A good dom will always make sure the sub is healthy and happy so the sub can serve the dom for a long time and make the dom proud of the sub.

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
I personally don't have to worry about periods anymore, but at the time I did, I didn't do much with the lower half of my body just because I wasn't in the mood for anything. I'd request that of any dom and I believe that if they're a good fit then they'll allow at least a little leeway.

Komodo Jones

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 27, 2009
When I am in a dominant mindset I am always concerned about my slave's health as well as their own personal pursuits such as academics or what not. My current slave doesn't really experience any of the pain or the horniness that some females get when they have their "time of the month." However, because I know that she doesn't really feel like doing anything with the lower half of her body, I just completely ex out all tasks, even if she's in the midst of a week long one or something until her period is over. So aside form doing tasks, not much is different when she's in that time, so I guess I don't exactly treat her any differently.

sexdemon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 26, 2012
Coventry
Yeah, I tend to give a large leeway, as I am a understanding and caring dominant, I tend to do things that's enjoyable for the both of us, and during her period, if she is only comfortable doing light things, then that's what we will do, there is no sense is doing anything that she wont enjoy (apart from a punishment but that's another story), during there period, its a good time for them to enjoy the company of there dom, snuggle up and enjoy the intimacy without sex on the mind. but its also a good time for them to get in some oral practise if there in the mood.

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
When I am in a dominant mindset I am always concerned about my slave's health as well as their own personal pursuits such as academics or what not. My current slave doesn't really experience any of the pain or the horniness that some females get when they have their "time of the month." However, because I know that she doesn't really feel like doing anything with the lower half of her body, I just completely ex out all tasks, even if she's in the midst of a week long one or something until her period is over. So aside form doing tasks, not much is different when she's in that time, so I guess I don't exactly treat her any differently.
Pretty much this...

Sluttamer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2014
Humiliation

I use the period as humiliation time but only if its something that she might be into. Good slaves will do as they are told, but a good Dom will establish such rules in the beginning of the relationship and both parties should be agreed as to the treatment. Humiliation during her period can be very fun, but it can be very cruel if she isn't into it. Maybe a good time for deserved punishments.

sexualdeviant

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 10, 2014
Bloody disgrace

Last time my sub was on her period, I commanded her to get completely naked and spread her legs. I inspected her vagina and told her just how disgusting she was. After some moderately heavy verbal humiliation, I fucked her in her bloody hole.

After about 5 minutes of intercourse, it all seemed a little too vanilla for my liking (and my sub seemed to be enjoying herself a little too much) so I withdrew my penis and moved towards the opposite side of the bed towards my sub's face. My sub's disgust was obvious as my blood covered penis lowered towards her face.

I commanded my sub to open her slut mouth and reluctantly, she obliged. I made her suck my penis clean.

After this, I finder banged her and smeared blood from her pussy all over her face. I continued to alternate between finger banging and facial abuse, transferring blood from her pussy to her face. I ordered her to suck on my fingers and I made her deep throat my bloody fingers.

After this I came on her face. After I had ejaculated, I looked down upon my handywork and I truly was disgusted at what I saw! My sub was a bloody mess! I called her a disgusting whore and instructed her to take a shower at once.

I was quite excited throughout this whole process. Although blood and gore is not a particular turn on for me, I very much enjoy humiliating a sub and this seemed to do the trick nicely!

Featured Threads

New Personals