How would you punish me ?

Sexy_jenny

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 1, 2023
In my bio, I wrote I have 2 fucking holes instead of 3, which means I don't consider my mouth as a fucking hole to pleasure my master. Now my master wants to punish me for this. Kindly drop in the punishment ideas and he would choose one from here that he would like.

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
My suggestion would be first and foremost having you trained that fuckhole is your mouth's primary purpose.

Were you my own slavegirl you would spend several hours learning and practicing the art of giving oral pleasure on a large (and possibly used) dildo before applying what you have learned to your Master, and then hold his hot semen inside your mouth while you await his instructions whether to swallow or to leak his load out over your body and any allowed clothing he chooses, as and when he sees fit to give those instructions?

Goin4it

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 8, 2024
In my bio, I wrote I have 2 fucking holes instead of 3, which means I don't consider my mouth as a fucking hole to pleasure my master. Now my master wants to punish me for this. Kindly drop in the punishment ideas and he would choose one from here that he would like.
Punishment - 30 minutes deepthroat training a day for 14days..

• Love
Reactions: nancycross

Featured Threads

New Personals