Hypnosis offered for girls

Are you? (You must mark both questions to be elegible for this offer)

• Total voters

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
If you are a CIS girl, I am offering to hypnotize you. Just post your request here, and your Skype. No, Skype is not a video only IM platform. Indeed, it allows for the transfer of video, audio, and/or text messages, and I am offering you only the text part for the chat and the voice recording for me sending you the audio file. Yes, it has to be Skype. I won't use my phone for chatting. I simply cannot help it but writing too much to anyone. For example, take a look at this post.

This is what I am offering you:
  1. A personal text only chat, so that you can tell me exactly what you want.
  2. A single self reinforcing hypnosis file. What is a self reinforcing hypnosis file? A file that uses the self reinforcing technique, which should allow you to listen to it once and be done with it. The effects my take time (days, weeks, months) to show up, but they will come.
  3. The timestamp when the induction ends and the main content of the hypnosis begins. If you listen starting on this timestamp, you would not be in the hypnotic state and therefore it will be just like any other tape of someone talking. This is for your safety.
This hypnosis file will be sent in audio format, after being recorded just for you, on exactly what you are asking. You can even ask me to make the file address to you by name or by nickname (your choice).

I reserve the right to turn you down. Note that I am not asking for anything in exchange, just for you to be a CIS girl plus the right to turn you down.

imasite4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 3, 2021
If you are a CIS girl, I am offering to hypnotize you. Just post your request here, and your Skype. No, Skype is not a video only IM platform. Indeed, it allows for the transfer of video, audio, and/or text messages, and I am offering you only the text part for the chat and the voice recording for me sending you the audio file. Yes, it has to be Skype. I won't use my phone for chatting. I simply cannot help it but writing too much to anyone. For example, take a look at this post.

This is what I am offering you:
  1. A personal text only chat, so that you can tell me exactly what you want.
  2. A single self reinforcing hypnosis file. What is a self reinforcing hypnosis file? A file that uses the self reinforcing technique, which should allow you to listen to it once and be done with it. The effects my take time (days, weeks, months) to show up, but they will come.
  3. The timestamp when the induction ends and the main content of the hypnosis begins. If you listen starting on this timestamp, you would not be in the hypnotic state and therefore it will be just like any other tape of someone talking. This is for your safety.
This hypnosis file will be sent in audio format, after being recorded just for you, on exactly what you are asking. You can even ask me to make the file address to you by name or by nickname (your choice).

I reserve the right to turn you down. Note that I am not asking for anything in exchange, just for you to be a CIS girl plus the right to turn you down.
I seriously want to be hypnotized, And turned into a cumdumpster for men at the sound of a trigger word.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I seriously want to be hypnotized, And turned into a cumdumpster for men at the sound of a trigger word.
Did you read the post at all?. It clearly stated Hes only seeking cis females. You are not a cis female.

Featured Threads

New Personals