Hypothetical 18th birthday

linearizationcanno

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2010
Now this is all hypothetical but...

Let's say I have this daughter, a sweet innocent princess whose 18th birthday is coming up. Let's say she's athletic, attractive, and has never dated as far as her parents know. Now let's say her mother died recently and I blamed the death and subsequent move across the country on her. Or hypothetically I'm just a sick fuck that gets off on this. So let's say I decide that for her birthday I'm going to kick her out of the house with no warning.

This hypothetical girl wouldn't own much, just a box of clothing, a few nick-knacks and maybe ... 23$ dollars and change on her. Since I already mentioned a move, let's say she doesn't know anybody in the state, given that she'd hypothetically be moping in her room since the move.

So hypothetically speaking, let's imagine that I'm going to send out some invitations for people to attend her birthday and perhaps offer her a place to stay, though this girl would obviously not have any obligation to accept. Let's imagine that since I'm so ill disposed towards the girl and given my method of posing this question, I'd probably prefer to give invitations to those with big painful cocks and filthy abusive kinky minds. Obviously I'd hypothetically prefer not to get arrested though so I'd wouldn't want anything to do with those who'd force themselves upon her, preferring instead those who would simply use her vulnerability to make advances on her.

If this were the case how would you go about trying to get an invitation and why? .... Hypothetically speaking.

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
I might write a story about that, would be an awesome plot.

AS for your answer, i would ask for one, and offer her a place to stay,but based on my rules. I would let her know that my rules will have punishments that she cannot say no to, otherwise i would drop her in the most unsavory part of town.

if she did i would slowly begin training her as a sub, and by the end of it having her take my collar. of course i would keep you up to date of her progress. Since your a "concerned" father.

linearizationcanno

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2010
I might write a story about that, would be an awesome plot.

AS for your answer, i would ask for one, and offer her a place to stay,but based on my rules. I would let her know that my rules will have punishments that she cannot say no to, otherwise i would drop her in the most unsavory part of town.

if she did i would slowly begin training her as a sub, and by the end of it having her take my collar. of course i would keep you up to date of her progress. Since your a "concerned" father.

I encourage you to write that story.

So how would you go about training her, considering that with no money, no job, and no house she'd be completely dependent on your generosity. Maybe forcing her to STAY dependent by telling her that she can go out at any time, but if she ever leaves the building without you to accompany her she'd best not be expecting to be let back in.

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Given she has no money and is staying by be will of my generosity. She will have to do things around the house. Such as clean, laundry and the like. Her completion will be praised and rewarded. If she does a sub par job she will be scolded and lightly reprimanded. Spanking, no dinner. Great her like a child in that respect.

If she violates my rules or does absolutely nothing then she gets a more intense punishment. If if is mild. I would cut off her clothes and leave her tied up, gagged and blindfolded in a closet for twelve hours.

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
also one i know her sleep patterns, and can ensure it can run its course before she wakes up. I would play audio tracks that would help in her submissive training. training her subconscious while she sleeps.

This will reenforce the subtle training during the day and the not so subtle punishments.

She of course would be free to leave at any time. As well before she moved in she would sign a document that absolves me from any wrong doing if she tries to go to the police.

it would be signed at her party so that there are plenty of witnesses to prove it was not made under duress

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Details

For the story I would need to know physical details. Her height weight bust. Hair and eye colour.

As for your questions. She wouldn't be allowed off the property. Since it would be fenced in she could go outside. However if she tries to leave once without accompaniment I will attach a shock collar on her with a perimeter sensor. She leaves again she is shocked into unconsciousness.

If there is an agreement that she is to be used by many men once she submits I will do that otherwise I will keep her for myself. I would have her service women though wether she likes it or not.

New Personals