I have a few questions about femdom/this forum, if a kind soul is willing to answer

Swambo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 21, 2016
Im generally a shy person. Ive joined this forum to explore a sexual interest I have developed towards femdom. However, I had a few questions about this kink/community, and was wondering if any of you lovely people could assist me...

1. I have little to no experience being a submissive (In person, or over the internet), is this something I should work on before posting here, or is this a good place to start?

2. I notice alot of posts for females looking for slave, but when guys look for mistresses the posts go basically ignored. What is the likely hood that any female dominants lurk around this forum?

3. Any terminology I should be aware of?

4. Have these questions annoyed you yet? If so I am sorry...

I have a strong feeling that someone is going to link me to a Wikipedia, so I would like to say I am using these questions as sort of a conversation starter. I'm looking forward to everyone's comments :)

Greenhills

• Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 13, 2015
People of all levels are welcome. I actually find it refreshing that you posted some questions rather than just stating I'm new and need a mistress, bravo. However, I would try searching for femdom or FLR specific blogs on the Internet so that you can get a better picture of what you want and what is typically expected from you, as well as familiarizing yourself with the terminology. I've found this forum doesn't go over those type of basics.

It's all a journey of trial and error, keep an open mind mind and heart. Best of luck to you.

Featured Threads

New Personals