I have a weird brand tag kink/Fetish

BlackSheep

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 9, 2024
Howdy! So I am new here but this is the whole reason I joined this cool looking forum. It is to discuss a pretty unique (or so I think) kink / fetish I have now been having ever since I was a teen. I always enjoyed bondage and clothed sex a lot but somehow along the way I developed a pretty huge (understatement as it's my main fetish) Brand tag fetish / Label kink. I am actually talking about Clothing tags especially of women clothing. (Specifically jeans square tags and jackets a lot.)

I've always felt it was an odd if not goofy fetish but it evolved a lot around Objectification as I have many fantasies of being dominated by pepole in such brands or even being put though bondage and mainly getting gagged with a brand tag / label over my mouth and to be treated like a product / object forced to please others or worship their clothing especially the label. I also long dreamed of jizzing on tags and get physically over excited by good looking brand labels from brands I enjoy in both women and men alike.

ZARA is usually my go-to brand I can't resist but I also enjoy a couple others like Levi's Abercombie or UGG's which pairs well with my foot fetish~

Anyhow! I would be curious to see what others think about it. The few I have shared it with more than often see it as harmless and even catch my kink after many Roleplays but either way it's good to get it off my chest and out there. It's very niche and talking about this weird kink as a guy/me makes is quite hard so yeah. I am just glad to get it out there.

Anyhow! Thanks for reading! Stay Frosty!

Featured Threads

New Personals