I wrote this for Daddy. He asked me to share it with you all.

Naughty nova

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
I walk in to hear the shower running. Daddy doesn't know I'm home yet. I crawl into the bathroom with nothing on. I open the shower door to see Daddy stroking himself.

Without a word I start at Daddy's ankles licking my way up to his big set of balls. I suck them into my mouth and roll them around. As Daddy looks down at me he can see I have my big black plug in. Where is the remote little one Daddy asks.

I continue to suck on Daddy balls as I hand over the remote. I pop Daddy's Balls out of my mouth and lick up to the tip of Daddy's cock. I look up into Daddy's eyes as I slowly circle the tip with my tongue before swallowing Daddy big cock whole. Daddy turns on my plug and tells me no cummies till I says.

Daddy grabs my hair and uses it to push further down my throat. Daddy holds me there for a bit, I am grabbing onto Daddy's legs and digging my nails in.

Daddy finally lets me off to catch my breath just to shove back in. Daddy knows I can handle it so Daddy keeps doing it till I have tears streaming down my face. Daddy keeps changing the rhythm of the plug so I am squirming more and more.

Does baby need to cum Daddy asks? Yes please Daddy I reply around you big juice cock. I know better then to take Daddy cock out of my mouth.

Daddy cant hear you baby. I try again. You shove your cock deeper and tell me I must not be ready to cum if you can't hear me. I start to roll your balls in my hand as you are using my mouth. I am begging please let me cum for you Daddy. But it just comes out as muffled noises.

Daddy is enjoying the sight of my tears as I suck on your cock. You know you won't last much longer so you tell me to stand up.

You turn me around and pull the plug out of my ass and shove you cock deep into my waiting ass. You reach your hand around my throat and squeeze as you whisper in my ear. No cumming yet.

You pinch my nipple as you are thrusting deeper and deeper in my ass. You continue to squeeze my throat on and off as your pace quickens. Please Daddy I need to cum I beg. No you say.

Please Daddy I gasp out. No again.

You smack my ass till it is nice and red. Every smack makes me moan more. I plead more to cum. No you say. Then you stick my plug in my mouth so I can't plead anymore.

Play with you clit little one but no cumming till I say.

You feel yourself on the edge. My legs start shaking so you know I am close, so close.

You squeeze harder and tell me to cum for Daddy as you explode in my ass. I scream oh god as I cum hard for you. You have to hold me up as I am shaking so hard. You pull me back against your chest and pinch my nipples more as I am still spasming around your cock

You decide that since baby was naughty and the plug came out of my mouth as I was cumming I must be punished. I must learn to keep things in my mouth when Daddy says.
As punishment You put the plug back in my mouth and tell me no taking it out till dinner time, and no putting clothes on till work the next day.

This is my first time writing anything like this. I hope you all enjoy it. I wrote it for Daddy. 😘

Goin4it

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 8, 2024
I walk in to hear the shower running. Daddy doesn't know I'm home yet. I crawl into the bathroom with nothing on. I open the shower door to see Daddy stroking himself.

Without a word I start at Daddy's ankles licking my way up to his big set of balls. I suck them into my mouth and roll them around. As Daddy looks down at me he can see I have my big black plug in. Where is the remote little one Daddy asks.

I continue to suck on Daddy balls as I hand over the remote. I pop Daddy's Balls out of my mouth and lick up to the tip of Daddy's cock. I look up into Daddy's eyes as I slowly circle the tip with my tongue before swallowing Daddy big cock whole. Daddy turns on my plug and tells me no cummies till I says.

Daddy grabs my hair and uses it to push further down my throat. Daddy holds me there for a bit, I am grabbing onto Daddy's legs and digging my nails in.

Daddy finally lets me off to catch my breath just to shove back in. Daddy knows I can handle it so Daddy keeps doing it till I have tears streaming down my face. Daddy keeps changing the rhythm of the plug so I am squirming more and more.

Does baby need to cum Daddy asks? Yes please Daddy I reply around you big juice cock. I know better then to take Daddy cock out of my mouth.

Daddy cant hear you baby. I try again. You shove your cock deeper and tell me I must not be ready to cum if you can't hear me. I start to roll your balls in my hand as you are using my mouth. I am begging please let me cum for you Daddy. But it just comes out as muffled noises.

Daddy is enjoying the sight of my tears as I suck on your cock. You know you won't last much longer so you tell me to stand up.

You turn me around and pull the plug out of my ass and shove you cock deep into my waiting ass. You reach your hand around my throat and squeeze as you whisper in my ear. No cumming yet.

You pinch my nipple as you are thrusting deeper and deeper in my ass. You continue to squeeze my throat on and off as your pace quickens. Please Daddy I need to cum I beg. No you say.

You smack my ass till it is nice and red. Every smack makes me moan more. I plead more to cum. No you say. Then you stick my plug in my mouth so I can't plead anymore.

You feel yourself on the edge. My legs start shaking so you know I am close, so close.

You squeeze harder and tell me to cum for Daddy as you explode in my ass. I scream oh god as I cum hard for you. You have to hold me up as I am shaking so hard. You pull me back against your chest and pinch my nipples more as I am still spasming around your cock

You decide that since baby was naughty and the plug came out of my mouth as I was cumming I must be punished. I must learn to keep things in my mouth when Daddy says.
As punishment You put the plug back in my mouth and tell me no taking it out till dinner time, and no putting clothes on till work the next day.

This is my first time writing anything like this. I hope you all enjoy it. I wrote it for Daddy. 😘
That's perfect you are obedient mixed with the right amount of slut. Makes you the perfect slave for any master would love to experience your training..

Goin4it

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 8, 2024
That's perfect you are obedient mixed with the right amount of slut. Makes you the perfect slave for any master would love to experience your training..
Would love to chat with you in depth on the subject to let me know how I can contact you

Naughty nova

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
Would love to chat with you in depth on the subject to let me know how I can contact you
I am currently owned. Daddy would not like it if I talked to others for training. I hope you find the perfect sub for yourself.

Goin4it

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 8, 2024
I am currently owned. Daddy would not like it if I talked to others for training. I hope you find the perfect sub for yourself.
Understand.. that ur master would have to give consent or participate in the conversation.. thank you for your good wishes and I hope one day I do find the perfect one for me thank you and you have a great day..

Reactions: Naughty nova

Mandithedog

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 14, 2024

Wow will like more

Featured Threads

New Personals