Ideas for my kinky fantasies :)

Cresciano7

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2015
Hi to all,

I have, as a lot of user of kinktalk, a girlfriend that it isn't femdom world. I love the world of humiliation (don't like pain), but it is difficult to me have a sensation of reality in my fantasies, because I can't involve directly my girfriend to do that. For example, I have 4 fantasies that, for one hand, I want to do, but for the other hand, can't involve the real world that I live. But, if I want that the fantasy is true for me, the execution should be more real that the virtual world but without mess my real world. So, I'd like if you want help me with your ideas:

Fantasy that envolve indirectly my girlfriend:
For example, a lot of times I've made a internet webtease with gf high heels in front of me. If I accidently cum, I should lick the shoes but I cant' use anything else, and then I put the shoes in it places. There is a danger that my gf understand the situation. Another that I've made, is dress with her clothes and make a humiliation task/video or webtease, and film the activity. If I've fail, I've to don't delete the video for 3 days of my smartphone, and in this way there is the possibility that she found the same. For one hand, the fantasy is virtually. For another, there is a component that envolve my gf and it is real, that makes the humiliation very intentese. So, what kind of activity can make more that these two?? Others ideas?

Cuckold
I can't be a cuck on the real world, but I want to be a cuckold in a virtual world, but, to be more intense, should be envolve my real gf. How I can make this?

Ex girlfriend
I've had a girlfriend for more than 6 years, but she cheated me and left me for another man. I've a very lot of photos of her with in real exciting dresses/situations. I don't like her, I love sincerly my gf, but I'd like to be humiliated with her virtually, without nobody know that. I've made the 3 webteases with ex gf on milovana webteases, and it was very good, but I'd like some more situations and more humiliatings. What can I do to humiliate myslef?

Public humiliation
I'd love to be humiliated in public, but withouth the risk that someone that knows me catch me. For example, I can't left the house with gf clothes, because my neighborod see me in this way. And also I can't damage career or my family. Also, I don't wan that someone recognize me on internet. If my gf was into femdom, I would like that humiliates me in a shopping, forcing me to kneel in front of her to change the shoes in a shoes store for example, say to me load that the lingerine that she bought is for her lover and not for me because I don't satisfy her, or for example say in a ligerine store that the bra is for me and not for her. But, as my gf it isn't that, and I can't to be humiliated in front of people that I know, how can I do that?

Thanks in advace
Best Regards

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
it sounds like you have a psychological humiliation fetish as well as a strong cuckold fetish. If you'd like I'd be willing to chat up your girlfriend. Make you feel lesser than me... you can see how she prefers my cock and doing sexy things for ME and not you.

PM me if you're interested :)

also, I'd love to see these webteases ;)

New Personals