I'm a virgin and i want to lose it.

master1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 6, 2014
US Georgia
First) no im not ashamed to be a virgin i just want to fuck, so i can finally know how it feels tastes smells all of that. Second) when i say this i mean i don't want to pay for it because it just makes me feel like the experience is not as genuine as it should be.

I have been looking all over to try to finally get someone to do a one night stand, or more if at all possible. Everywhere i look i either can't find someone who is near enough to me to meet, or they are near enough but never respond for whatever reason. I have been a few different sites but it never helps. I remembered this sight so i though I may as well try something. I'm not sure if this the right thread for this post but in my mind i do need help or advice or something.

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
I can understand you. I've got the same problem as you and did the same... but it didn't help. So has anyone got some advise?

dashinhrox

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2019
Just lose it, then. But make sure it's with the right person. It doesn't have to be the best as you're only beginning but pleasure will soon follow!

cmb1990

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
I'm a man and still a virgin but I'm not ashamed of that. I just want to fulfill my dream before I settle down. But I always fantasized my neighbor and I want to do the thing with her.

Caguioa747

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
just make sure that if you find someone who is willing to do it with you make sure that you are protected. the rate of HIV/AIDS is going higher and higher every year.

bphlover

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
If it's something that you think of every single day and you feel that doing it will make you happy, then I guess it's time for you to have sex. Don't fight it.

Jelineex

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
You don't have to worry on losing those virginity. There is always a right and proper time for that. It will come to you in unexpected way. It is better to be safe these day since disease is rampant. Plus, they always say virginity is the best gift you can give to your husband. ( Ha.Ha.Ha.) Just don't think too much about it. Engage yourself to other activity to deviate your interest.

junrose123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
I guess that you should try to have a girlfriend so that you can try to have sex so that your virginity will lose and will give me an intense feeling on how good sex is to our mind and body. I am sure that there so many ways that you can do to lose that virginity and have sex to young and beautiful ladies out there and you just need to have some patience to do it.

GuestHu

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
Since you want to lose virginity and does not want to be embarrassed of not experiencing what most people viewed as the most wonderful experience a man could have, try seducing a girl. Try teaching yourself about the art of seduction and apply it but not to creepy. Have patience because it would take a lot of time to make a girl be into you.

phanuruch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
First, you do not need to feel like you have lost out or are losing out on something. Secondly, do not be in a haste to lose your virginity, it is not something to fret about. But I understand your curiosity anyway. Truth is, you have many more days to have sex. However, as you engage in sex, make you are doing it with the right person and hey! Have some protection. You do not want to pick some nasty bug on your first run.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
well looking for a girl for a one night stand almost exclusively limits you to people you would pay for again i say almost.... yes there are some girls who would do it but most want a relationship before they have sex with someone. or at least to have known them for a while like to have been at least friends but most wont go out with a stranger because it is just plain dangerous especially as a female. try finding a date and be patient and let it happen naturally dont rush it. good luck

monicaS27

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2019
You only lose your virginity once.
It might sound cliche and soppy, but why not wait to lose it with someone you care about? There's no rush.

rheez95

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 1, 2019
I suggest give your virginity to the worthy person. And by worthy I mean, someone who cares about you. Someone who is important to you. Choose someone who is not kiss and tell. I wish you good luck in loosing your virginity.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Holy shit all of you that have posted to this thread in the last two days. Slow down look at the original poster. They havent been active since 2016. you all necro'd a thread and just kept running with it. Incase any of you dont know how... you can click on each person's name and it shows when joined, when last on, and other awesome info. Happy kinking.

Featured Threads

New Personals