k kik "show me"game with forfeits

pitdog

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 8, 2016
Hi,
I want to propose a some sort of long-term game by kik, for 2 players.

Rules are quite simple.
Game needs of two players. Person A (giving commands) and person B receiver). Person A can anytime (except time for sleep) send a kik message to person B says: "show". In respond person B has to send to person A camera pic of underwear pulled down to anckles in the next 15 minutes. Person A can also send a message: "strip", and then person B has to send to person A camera naked pic of himself in the next hour. For everytime when person B lates, person A takes 1 point.

person A can spend points by choosing location and nakedness for person B. For example:
1 point for public bathroom
2 points for changing room in clothes shop
3 points for somewhere outdoor etc.
and
1 point for shirtless pic
2 points for pic in underwear
3 points for totally naked

For example:
person B lates for 4 Times, so person A choose a pic in only underwear in changing room. Then person B must take that pic and send it to person A in the next 24 hours. Person A can also choose waiting until he/she has more points.

Of course i can play as person A or B
kik: dogggy86

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
I think most adults have many times that must not be interrupted. So B will be at a great disadvantage. I think that the game must be scheduled by the two for it to be reasonable.

There needs to be a limit to the frequency of requests. A cannot make a request until one hour after the current one is filled. Otherwise A could sent hundreds of requests all at once. Maybe an overall limit, or limit per week would be in order.

Shouldn't A have a penalty if B is not late?

Featured Threads

New Personals