Lactation?

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
I know this isn't femdom persay, and if anyone has a better place they think this should go, then please speak up...

Does anyone here know of like a schedule or systematic way to get a male to lactate? I know it's a weird question. But I was just curious. Thanks!

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I know you can a make a female lactate by useing breast pumps regularly even if she is not pregnant. For example 10 minutes a day. I know people who have tried this and said that it took about 3 months to start lactating.

However not all men can lactate and this isn't off wiki I just covered this in biology lol. In most men their is little to no mamory tissue and so the ability to lactate is impossible. Nipples are a through back to when we develope in the womb. We all start off as female and develope from there etc.

One way to make a man lactate is to give them a female hormone supliments. This isn't a great idea as all sorts of problems can occur and I should think they would be pescription only. Taking female hormones could result in enlarging breast tissue ie growing boobs, not the best look for a guy.

How you tell if a man has mamory tissue of not I don't know but I am guessing it is unlikely a man could lactate no matter how often breast pumps are used.

Hope that helps some :)

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Oh God Thank you for a reply!

I've been wondering if this was some sorta Twilight Zone kinktalk... and I was the only poster... hehe

I was really hoping to be able to lactate, so with all due respect, I hope you're wrong.

lestat221

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Hehe you are welcome.

You are allowed to hope I am wrong :) If it is something you want to do I hope you are one of the acceptions to the rule. I would lay off the female hormones and buy a decent breast pump instead and try that.

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
Who said anything about female hormones *shifty eyes*
hehe

Featured Threads

New Personals