Leotards, Leotards, Leotards!

Lilly-Leotard

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 21, 2023
Hi!

Not really much to say here other than profess my love for leotards. Ever since I was 8-9, I have loved the tight embrace of a leotard - long-sleeved turtleneck, ballet leotards being my favorite. Of course, I also love to pair them with shiny or soft ballet tights. There is just something so iconic and sexy about that combo.

Personally, I have more of a ballerina aesthetic - body and all. Yet, the way leotards (and tights) show off one's "assets" is just spectacular. I own many a leotard and tights and I find no better joy than to wear them. Alright, soapbox away now.

I am just reaching out to others who might share a similar interest or want to share a story. I would love to hear it. I have one or two about bondage escapades, but I will save that for another time.

Thanks all,
Lilly Leotard

Attachments

• Profile pic.PNG
    Profile pic.PNG
    615.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Post Pic.PNG
    Post Pic.PNG
    501.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Peach.PNG
    Peach.PNG
    579.2 KB · Views: 14

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
I've never worn a leotard, I don't think my body would suit one but then you never know. I like the photos, especially the last one, cute bum.

Reactions: RocketgirlSub24

Lilly-Leotard

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 21, 2023
Thank you for the admiration!

But, I really think you would look good! You would be surprised what it can do for any body. Either way, any body in a leotard is a good one to me!

There is just something about how the whole garment holds you together. I think you would love it.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
Thank you for the admiration!

But, I really think you would look good! You would be surprised what it can do for any body. Either way, any body in a leotard is a good one to me!

There is just something about how the whole garment holds you together. I think you would love it.
Holds you together ? I could do with some holding together.

LatexJade

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 1, 2024
Hi!

Not really much to say here other than profess my love for leotards. Ever since I was 8-9, I have loved the tight embrace of a leotard - long-sleeved turtleneck, ballet leotards being my favorite. Of course, I also love to pair them with shiny or soft ballet tights. There is just something so iconic and sexy about that combo.

Personally, I have more of a ballerina aesthetic - body and all. Yet, the way leotards (and tights) show off one's "assets" is just spectacular. I own many a leotard and tights and I find no better joy than to wear them. Alright, soapbox away now.

I am just reaching out to others who might share a similar interest or want to share a story. I would love to hear it. I have one or two about bondage escapades, but I will save that for another time.

Thanks all,
Lilly Leotard
Love leotards and tights, one of the first outfits I'd wear when I started bdsm stuff abs still love wearing them now

Lilly-Leotard

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 21, 2023
Love leotards and tights, one of the first outfits I'd wear when I started bdsm stuff abs still love wearing them now
They really do make the best bdsm outfits in my opinion! They hug the body in just the right way. I am sure you look(ed) immaculate!

RocketgirlSub24

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Apr 11, 2024
I'm a big Leo lover, as well as swimming suits, I love the tight feel and the shapes that form over my body. I'm building a collection and can never have enough!

Tommy72

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 3, 2023
I'm a big Leo lover, as well as swimming suits, I love the tight feel and the shapes that form over my body. I'm building a collection and can never have enough!
I like swim suits as well, they are so tight and emphasis the curves beautifully.

Featured Threads

New Personals