Looking to be owned

hornywarrior

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 6, 2016
Hello!
If you are looking for an obedient slave to own, you've come to the right ad. I look forward to getting to know you!

What I am looking for:
I am looking to be owned. I have had a little experience in the past and I really enjoy the feeling of giving control to someone else. I am hoping to find a mistress. I am 21 years old. I'm from the US.

Basically, I am looking for someone who can own me and help me explore myself. I am hoping to find someone who is strict and enforces rules, but who also cares about me as an individual. I am fairly new to his life style so as of now, I'm not sure if it will be short or long term. I would like to find someone for more long term but that will come with trust and if I do well with the training.

What I can give:
I am obedient and willing to follow the rules you give me. I will be honest to you in all aspects of our relationship. I am not going to lie. As we get more familiar with each other, I want to give myself to you. You will be charge.

Likes/limits/expectations:
I am learning to like anal. I wasn't a big fan at first but it's growing on me. I enjoy edging and cum control. I'm not a big fan of pain but I am willing to do it as you see fit. Could be good for punishments. I haven't done a whole lot with bondage, but I am interested in giving it a try. My limits are nothing too public, extreme pain, and scat.

My toys:
Right now, I own a chastity device to keep my small cock locked up like it should be. I am currently wearing it :). I am open to purchasing more toys in the future.

Contacting me:
I guess this is important! If I didn't explain myself very well or if you just have questions feel free to send me a pm or a messenger on kik. My kik username is warriorslave21.

Even if you aren't interested in being my master/mistress, feel free to pm me or send a messenger on kik! I would love to meet some new people here.

Thanks,
Hornywarrior

Last edited:

New Personals