Lucky Guys who have Hot MILF Mothers

KarlC

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 2, 2013
505_1000.jpg

Eighteen year old guy says to his mother, "Mom, thanks for driving me to college today while my car is in the shop being repaired. Oh, that was awesome when you unzipped your top and showed my friends your naked tits. I'm going to be the most popular guy on campus from now on because of you. Will you do it again this afternoon when you pick me up?"

Mother replies, "Sure, I like the attention. Anyway, invite your friends to the parking lot across the street after your last class. I will lower the car window so they can reach in and touch my naked body if they would like."

Her son says, "Mom, are you really going to be naked when you pick me up this afternoon? Can I touch your tits like all the other guys are going to do?"

Mother replies, "Of course you can. I was beginning to think that you might be gay. Anyway, when we get home I am going to give you something very special to celebrate our new relationship, but you must promise to never tell anybody. Do you promise?"

Her son says, "Fuck yes I promise! Is the "something very special" what I think it is?"

Mother replies, "Yes."

Her son says, "Oh my God, this is going to be the greatest day of my life! I get to fuck my hot mother!"

Last edited:

KarlC

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 2, 2013
499_1000.jpg

Mature mother says to her married son, "Honey, I want to thank you again for coming over every Saturday morning while your father is playing golf with his friends. Your visits make me feel attractive and sexy."

498_1000.jpg

Son replies, "You don't have to thank me. The pleasure is all mine. Your body is awesome and you really know how to fuck. I especially like ejaculating in your mouth. It really turns me on."

KarlC

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 2, 2013
500_1000.jpg

"After I got divorced about a year ago, my oldest son comes over and visits me two or three times a week. We enjoy each other's company."

KarlC

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 2, 2013
966_1000.jpg

Mother says to her son, "Honey, I am baking a cake for you and your friends and it will be ready in just a few minutes. Just come into the kitchen after you guys have played your video games for a while."

958_1000.jpg

[Twenty minutes later]

Mother says, "Hi boys! Have a seat and it will take me just a minute to put some icing on the cake. Does anybody want a glass of milk?"

Featured Threads

New Personals