• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 29, 2022
London
demonkingscourt.bdsmlr.com
Well...Here We Go Again 😏

About Me
I'm 32, Black and from London. Out of kink, I'm an aspiring performer, a self-confessed Blerd (Black Nerd), Gamer, Beer Connoisseur and I supervise a pub on the side. I'm also an avid movie-watcher
In Kink, though, I'm a "Daddy with a Dark Side". I like to balance soft Domming and DDLG with Hardcore BDSM Play, usually when it comes to punishments (or when I'm horny)

Build
I am 5'10", black with a bit of a gut, long-ish hair and brown eyes

Kinks & Fetishes
Online Play, DDLG, CNC, Bondage, Praise Kink, Humiliation, Corruption, TPE, Rules, Orgasm Control, Clothing Control, Body Writing, Panty Stuffing, Edging, Hidden Public, Objects as Toys, Nipple/Pussy Play, Petplay, Aftercare, Figging, Spanking, Wedgies, Forced Orgasms, Piss Play...and a few, more taboo ones I won't get into...unless you ask nicely 😈 (You don't have to be into all of these)

Limits
Blood, Scat, Puke, Permanent Bodily Harm, Permanently Ruining Someone's Life

Looking For
Looking for an online semi-long-term D/s relationship with a FEMALE Submissive. Experience isn't necessary. Just want someone who shares some or all my interests both in and out of Kink. Who's Sweet, Fun, Kinky and who's not shy about it, if you catch my drift.* I do love, lust and prefer a girl on the BBW side of the spectrum, but as long as we have and establish a good connection, I'm generally not bothered about body type
You know the drill. If you made it this far, hit me up with your ASL, what you're looking for in a Dom, your Kinktalk Name, your Kinks, Limits and your deepest darkest fantasy on:

Kik: DarkSkinDemonKing
Snap: drkskndmnkng90
Discord: DarkSkinDemonKing#7056
Telegram: drkskndmnkng90

Hope to hear from you soon
Sayonara!

*I do like receiving pics and vids. Face is definitely not necessary, though. If that's a deal-breaker, I get it, but I have been part of this lifestyle for a while and I understand

Featured Threads

New Personals