Making a D/S App. Pre-Registrations Currently Open.

pop impossible

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 22, 2024
Hi guys,

I am a tech project manager by trade, and decided to leverage those skills to start creating D/S App for mobile (Android & iOS). Target launch: Q2 2024

The project is called Binded App. It is a real-time sharing BDSM space where users interact with different modules, with their inputs being sent to their partner in real time.

Modules include things such as: Habit Tracking, Journaling, Orgasm Control, amongst other things. Some will be paid features, and some free.

I figured that as a kinkster myself, id create something and share it with my fellow kinksters. Do join the pre-registration if you're down to support a small dev team. It wont cost you anything other than your time.

Cheers

Attachments

• 5.png
    5.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Interesting. I think there’s actually one of two similar apps out there already. The obedience one I know of for sure. So just be careful you don’t get jammed on a copyright thing with being too similar. Good luck with it all

Reactions: pop impossible

pop impossible

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 22, 2024
Interesting. I think there’s actually one of two similar apps out there already. The obedience one I know of for sure. So just be careful you don’t get jammed on a copyright thing with being too similar. Good luck with it all

Yes that's very valid and good advice. We made our app quite different from obedience, though some ideas are similar.

Ideas that work without having to reinvent the wheel. Kinda like how ride hailing competition works. Ideas are the same, but the look and feel of it is a different, yet similar experience. Overall, consumers benefit from higher product standards.

Thank you for your reply kind sir. I hope you're having an awesome weekend.

Featured Threads

New Personals