88dutch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 25, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am going to give it another shot.

I am a 28 year old Dutch sub looking for a long term online d/s relationship.
Looking for someone who wants to own someone, control him and train him to become her perfect sub. Daily tasks, rules etc.

I am loyal, honest and commited and trust and honesty are important to me.
I know that what I am going to say now is going to be difficult for some, but as everyone knows there are a lot of fakers and time wasters out there so I want to be clear about this from the beginning. Everyone has a smartphone these days, so I'd like you to be able to verify that you are a woman. I don't need nudes and I will never ask for anything. I just need to know I am not being fooled again in order to give myself a 100%.

I am open minded and have very few limits.
Also I don't care about my own pleasure, it is all about you so no matter how uncomfortable it will be for me, I will always push myself to do what you want me to do. I am not the kind of guy that needs to be horny te serve, I get pleasure from serving a woman and I am available and willing at all times. It's about the lifestyle, not only the sexual aspect.

What would be nice is to meet someone who will set goals, things to work towards. Like I recently learned how to deepthroat, but I can only do it slowly, maybe we can think of a training schedule so I'll be able to properly pound that dildo with my face or that I will be able to endure longer and harder / extremer ball busting sessions, or get more comfortable with being and/or playing naked outside, deny me for a longgg period of time, work out tasks to shape my body etc. etc. Ofcourse those are only examples and not things that need to happen to make this work.

If you are looking for a serious, loyal and comitted sub, please message me so we can talk some more. I am not the "cum and run" kind of guy. I want to make this work for a long term.

I am experienced and have plenty of toys.

Available on kik, Skype and mail.
Willing to send pics and video's.
I'd prefer someone to have kik because that makes it easier to chat live and send live pics.

Hope hear from you soon.

A little edit: my hard, non discussable limits are scat, permanent damage, social suicide/exposure

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals