Master looking for a buddy master

MasterNike

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 31, 2016
23 y.o. dominant Master here. Master looking for a buddy Master. I am looking for a strict, demanding, rude, rough, experienced dominant guy to help me train this fag. Your job would simply be publishing the faggot's pics on Kinktalk as instructed. Benefit: you get a lot of pics of him (first in a row) and he gets to serve you separatelly.

PM me with application for this role as soon as possible. Explain your skills and motivation, dont write a simple: 'i can do that, i am a master'. Also state which other ways of humiliation and exposure can you manage.

Be sure to send me your kik ID. After you submit your application, I will forward your kik to my fag and he will send you 4 introductory pics. You have the right to demand 6 more pics if I approve your application within 12 hours after submitting it.

You can check the fag here: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=12490

MasterNike

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 31, 2016
Searching for an asistant to train the faggot. You would be engaged in training, degrading, punishing, exposing and a lot more of the fag. Check the fag on the link provided in the thread and PM me with applications