Masturbation Slut (Punishment)

Haxxie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 28, 2020
Ooh fuck this is making me so horny, I wish I had my vibrator because I would be doing the same thing

Haxxie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 28, 2020
How long are you keeping it on and what speed? Also are you allowed to orgasm or how hard is it to hold it back

boomerangjane1997

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 20, 2020
A couple hours. Alternating between the three speeds and a setting that pulses 3 times. And I’ve never orgasmed I think there’s something wrong with my nerves, but boy am I shaking

Haxxie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 28, 2020
I could never last more than an hour..I’d be a dripping mess 😅 good luck to you and I hope this is the slutty punishment you deserve whore

Reactions: boomerangjane1997

boomerangjane1997

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 20, 2020
I could never last more than an hour..I’d be a dripping mess 😅 good luck to you and I hope this is the slutty punishment you deserve whore
Oh I’ll be dripping wet, I just won’t fill in cum. And yes I hate humiliation, so this is well deserved punishment. One I’m sure to learn my lesson from

bbp

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 22, 2020
Good on you for making your masturbation/punishment session of some more worth by posting them for all to enjoy

I hope your whoremoans takes your edge to new heights ;) bonus points on the slut scale if you can squirt proper and make a big mess

Reactions: boomerangjane1997

XXSteveDom

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 11, 2017
UK
Im surprised you can feel anything through that jungle of hair

Masterdaddy13

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2014
Aww so sad I missed a worthless slut. You know your body is NOT for your enjoyment. And by the looks of it you were slightly reminded of such. It sounds like you might not have much in the way of self control so I’m figuring I’ll have another chance soon. Just remember your orgasams are of no matter to anyone, only our ability to cum is your worth. A dripping wet slut is what you should be 24/7 and when you return here we will make sure you are!

Featured Threads

New Personals