Mistress control

Cresciano7

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2015
Good afternoon Mistresses,

I post this topic to find a mistress to control me for about week or more. The terms of that will be discussed on private. What I search? Now i explain to you.
I' ve girlfriend (that I love so much) that it isn't into femdom, so is very difficult to me realize my fantasies. Also I'm very inexperienced on femdom world. So I'm asking if you can do, the following assignments:
- "little homewrecker tasks" - for example, I've already cummed on high heels of my gf. I've only allowed clean them with my tongue/mouth, and then I've put the shoes in it places. There is a danger that my gf understand the situation.
So, I like tasks that envolve indireclty my gf, but only with a very small of probability that she understand the situation. I don't send details of her.
- Cuckold - I don't want to be a cuckold in real life. But I want to feel the sensation to be cuckolded. So, you have task to do that, envolving my gf but without send to anyone photos or others details of her?
- Ex-girlfriend - I've had a girlfriend for more than 6 years, but she cheated me and left me for another man. I've a very lot of photos of her with in real exciting dresses/situations. I don't like her, I love sincerly my gf, but I'd like to be humiliated with her virtually, without nobody know that i do.

Contact me if you Re interessed.

Thank you,
Best Regards

Cresciano7

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2015
Mistress controll

Hi MsAlly,

No, my gf don't like femdom at all. I've tried to introduce her to this world, but without any result.
So, I search to do a session with a mistress. I love if a can satisfy this fanatsy in 2 differents ways: or with a video session (like skype), or with task to do sent to my email.
I don't now where can I pay for this kind of service.

Best Regards,
Thank you

Featured Threads

New Personals