Mistress for No Limit Slave

Emilya

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 11, 2016
I am a mistress that is currently looking for no limit slaves. Potential candidates must be able to show face, send photos, and send videos. They must be open to anything and should have no limits. Some of my interests include anal, edging and pain play. I'm looking for slaves 30 years or younger. Slaves must be in moderately good shape. Only those who have what it takes should message me. In your first message tell me your age, where you are from and a photo of yourself. Anybody else will be ignored. Males only.
Message me on kik at Its.Emilya

Emilya

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 11, 2016
I'm going to bring this back into view. And a reminder for those messaging me, face and no limits are a requirement. If you can't show face or have any limits do not message me. It will simply waste both of our time.

Emilya

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 11, 2016
Still looking for applicants. I really need to stress that no limits is important. Do not waste my time.

Emilya

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 11, 2016
I'm still accepting applications. Any male slaves with no limits can message me

bobcat

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 17, 2016
I am a mistress that is currently looking for no limit slaves. Potential candidates must be able to show face, send photos, and send videos. They must be open to anything and should have no limits. Some of my interests include anal, edging and pain play. I'm looking for slaves 30 years or younger. Slaves must be in moderately good shape. Only those who have what it takes should message me. In your first message tell me your age, where you are from and a photo of yourself. Anybody else will be ignored. Males only.
Message me on kik at Its.Emilya
sounds very interesting no one has taking me to point yet

Emilya

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 11, 2016
I'm once again willing to take on a Slave. I will once again stress that if you have any limits this is not for you. Message me at Its.Emilya

SwitchDaniel31

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 26, 2016
England
Try a different approach

I don't think you'll find a no limit slave without even talking to one first. No limit slaves do you exist but it takes months and years to get to know the person and give up that level of control.

Why don't you try and change your approach and find a sub/slave and get to know them first, then who knows what the future holds. Unless you are looking for some quick fun which I doubt you'll find easily.

This is only my opinion I don't intend to cause any harm :)