Mistress looking for an online female sub(any age)

switchgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2020
I've been into BDSM for about 5+ years. I'm looking for female submissives who want to be punished and humiliated. I will assign you tasks and expect pictures and videos(no face) as proof of you completing said tasks. I am willing to train a new slave as well. PM me if you're intrested in something long term like this.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I've been into BDSM for about 5+ years. I'm looking for female submissives who want to be punished and humiliated. I will assign you tasks and expect pictures and videos(no face) as proof of you completing said tasks. I am willing to train a new slave as well. PM me if you're intrested in something long term like this.
Last year you were 18 when you posted this ad

Idk that claiming that experience of 5+ years from prior to 18 is really going to count. Either you had an experienced adult who knew better than to play with kids or you had another kid your age with no actual kink experience.
Munches and meets are all 18+ to attend with clubs and dungeons being 18 or 21 minimum. I’m not saying you couldn’t have learned a lot starting at 18 and being 19 now. But training people might not really be the approach here as you’re still learning.

switchgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2020
Last year you were 18 when you posted this ad

Idk that claiming that experience of 5+ years from prior to 18 is really going to count. Either you had an experienced adult who knew better than to play with kids or you had another kid your age with no actual kink experience.
Munches and meets are all 18+ to attend with clubs and dungeons being 18 or 21 minimum. I’m not saying you couldn’t have learned a lot starting at 18 and being 19 now. But training people might not really be the approach here as you’re still learning.
You dont need another person to be experienced. I learned everything I needed online through chatting with other people who are experienced and have worked with 3 other submissives who were new like me when I started. I know i was young but i knew what i wanted.

Rachel K

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 11, 2023
I'm interested.

SluttysubF18

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 8, 2023
Im interested

Featured Threads

New Personals