Mondays.....

jesseelizabeth

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
Well, It's Monday, and a brand new week!
I just got my maintenance spanking for the week. Mistress spanked me over the knee with our short oval wooden paddle that I must say, hurts like hell! She usually positions me in a way that the softest part of my naked bottom is most vulnerable before giving me around 75 Very hard full force spanks. We never "warm up." It's always very hard from the beginning to end.
Then she laid me on my back and pegged me.
Now I have a list of errands to run, and what I find so exciting is that under my leggings, is a bottom bruised from my spanking, and my boi pussy that is throbbing from the pegging, and nobody that I'll run into has a clue of how I was used this morning!
Embrace slave life!

Last edited:
Reactions: pop impossible

pop impossible

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 22, 2024
Well, It's Monday, and a brand new week!
I just got my maintenance spanking for the week. Mistress spanked me over the knee with our short oval wooden paddle that I must say, hurts like hell! She usually positions me in a way that the softest part of my naked bottom is most vulnerable before giving me around 75 Very hard full force spanks. We never "warm up." It's always very hard from the beginning to end.
Then she laid me on my back and pegged me.
Now I have a list of errands to run, and what I find so exciting is that under my leggings, is a bottom bruised from my spanking, and my boi pussy that is throbbing from the pegging, and nobody that I'll run into has a clue of how I was used this morning!
Embrace slave life!
75 hard maintenance spanks wow. I can only imagine the spankings you receive for doing something wrong.

jesseelizabeth

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
75 hard maintenance spanks wow. I can only imagine the spankings you receive for doing something wrong.
My maintenance spankings are the exact same as my punishment s. Absolutely no difference at all. Daddy and Mistress tell me that's why they're called "Maintenance!"

Featured Threads

New Personals