My Big Secret ~ My Real Life

XtremeDude

Banned
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
May 13, 2013
Greece
During the day, Nikolas seems to be a pious innocent priest, tending to his church and warning them against the dangers of sin and lust. If only his church members knew that Nikolas didn’t wear underwear beneath his robes, letting his cut cock dangle freely and a breeze to freely by his ass cheeks and down his ass crack. They didn’t know that on the days he did wear underwear, they were the string thongs of his own mother; Nikolas loved the feeling of the string as the pressed against his sensitive, twitching asshole. Well, at least most of them didn’t know. Some of them did: the ones Nikolas got fucked by. All he had to do was to just rustle his robes a bit to expose his bare ass to his handsome horny male churchgoers. After that, the fucking was inevitable. Indeed, he said, “Seeing my open hole leaves no question that this hole has to be filled” And then he returned to the church ready to preach to his church, but now with the taste of thick creamy jizz on his mouth and fresh cum running out of his ass and down his thighs. No matter how much he tried, he could not rid himself of his uncontrollable lust and horniness. So, he did the only thing he could: he confessed everything - to me, his Master. Every single detail of his sexual adventures - from sucking his brother’s cock at 14 to being a paid whore while being a priest - was revealed to his Master. And so now, he sits, powerless, as his Master takes over control of his computer and posts this exposing note on his account for all the world to see.

~PLEASE POST ANYTHING YOU WISH AND I (HIS MASTER) WILL REPLY TO ALL OF YOU

Featured Threads

New Personals