My first experience

EnglishGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
May 28, 2008
I have had to confess this to my wife before posting LOL
we tell each other everything, we have no secrets, I just realized I had never got round to telling her about this.

It was several years ago, when the premium chat lines first started in the UK, BT did one first, it was something like 8899 and wasn't that expensive, a girl that worked for me told me about it.

I was chatting one night about 10pm to a girl who lived not that far from me (about 40 miles, OK 40 miles is a lot! but not when your a guy about to experience something new LOL) we had chatted a few times and she liked to talk dirty, this wasn't allowed so she had given me her number.

She told me she was bisexual and she lived with her friend who was a lesbian, Julie, her friend had joined in the conversation a few times, she was always domineering, she used to say things like (I'm cleaning this up for you guys) "I bet you would love to have sex with Lisa! she is so hot, and I would make you F**k her good" (you get the picture)

Anyway, this progressed to her saying things like "I am going to f**k you with a strap on dildo while you are doing Lisa"

In other conversations with Lisa, she explained that Julie had always wanted to do to a guy what a guy does to a girl (apparently its a common fantasy among you girls?)

Anyway, to the point! one night I was talking to them both, they had been drinking, it was about 10pm, and Julie suggested me going to their apartment.

After making it clear what she wanted to do (me while I was doing Lisa) I was to be their slave boy for the night, this got me so hot!

To cut a long story short, I arrived at their apartment about 11.30pm with a couple of bottles of wine and a heart beat that sounded like a demented woodpecker!

It was amazing! I missed three days work but had the time of my life!
The things they did to me! I was sore for weeks LOL
I'm not sure if I should be going in to more or less detail here LOL
Just delete this post if its too much!

I would love to hear about other peopls first time with Femdom

green

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 23, 2008
Derby
www.lookitsme.co.uk
I can understand why you felt so hot lol. It sounds like an amzing night. Can any women clarify if its true about wanting to use a strap on on a man?

since1980

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 12, 2008
Wiltshire, uk
My ex used a dildo on me once. She said it was good to get revenge, she really got in to it. I hurt for a bit afterwards. She only did it a couple of times but hinted often that she liked it.

I've not found anyone since who has openly admitted to wanting to do this to me but i've not asked.

ghillieman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 1, 2008
lol strap on's i think are kind of weird. The girls dont know how to stick it in properly

Momof2

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2008
I'm surprised you made it there in one piece, 40 miles and all those thoughts going through your head. It must have been an amazing experience for you. By the way what did your wife say when you confessed this to her ?

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
I have been known to strap one on in the past :) have to say there is just something about being in that role for a woman that is extremely arousing. Wouldn't fly in my current relationship but definitely an experience I am glad I did not pass up.

Coyote

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 28, 2009
ok my first experience to Femdom was when i was 20and my girlfriend was 23. I had told her that i wanted to spice up our relationship. we did many kinky things together that would be humiliating to me if it got out.

anyway about 7 months later i want to break up with her. She was mad and i didn;t know that she had taken pictures of me during out time together.

That is when it became real Femdom. it was degrading and humiliating but i loved it nonetheless.

dwayne1477

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 19, 2009
That is so -----HOT. I would like that if I was a man, I think. I think i just love your story, it would make a great article. Great post.

dwayne1477

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 19, 2009
First

I don't know if this is the right thread, but I have had my first real experience and yes with my wife. Just last night we were playing around texting each other and I asked what she was doing, she said thinking about tieing you up and spanking you.

To my suprise she was serious so serious she ordered me to the bedroom in 15 minutes or else. I scrambled off the computer and up stairs like a five year old in trouble, I wanted to get (hide) in bed before she came up. Well let me say she began tieing me up, only after I checked for knives, guns and bats. She tied me to the bed post and began to tease me. Then the slapping and spankings began.

She felt funny but she enjoyed it. After a few minutes she couldn't hold herself no more and made me please her. I damn near body slammed her on the bed, yes while my hands and feet were still tied. I was so excited myself. After all this hot and heavy action she made me begggggggggg her to please me, which after a while she did. Dagon missed work this morning. A night I won't forget.

Thank you KINKTALK.COM.:eek:

dwayne1477

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 19, 2009
Question

Now that we have done this, I want more. I want more from her, how can I approach her with this? She is very shy, still. We have been together for 5 years.

yumnym

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 21, 2009
That's a cool one i have ever heard you great and thanks for sharing :) i am new over here just joined 2day

PaddleFan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2009
More and more

Now that we have done this, I want more. I want more from her, how can I approach her with this? She is very shy, still. We have been together for 5 years.

I'd start with, "I really liked it when you ordered me upstairs the other night." Go from there... Tell her you like it when she takes control and ask her if she's like to order you around or spank you again.

qr1959

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2009
I love Femdom and CFNM (clothed female naked male) I had a girlfriend that has been using me alot lately. She will strip me naked.. parade me around. Then she will tie me... tease the hell out of me... then she sits on my face and makes me eat her. Now I have done that without her sitting on my face as I enjoy that part. But it is great fun to be used, bound, humiliated. We have not gone to dildos or strap ons yet but i hope soon that we can introduce them into our play.

Featured Threads

New Personals