My Halloween

Tiiu

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 7, 2012
Hello

this is the story of what happened to me on Halloween. In the country where I live Halloween was last weekend. My friend had invited me to a masquerade party. I had bought a witch costume. I knew that some of my friends was wearing a woman's outfit, so my outfit was not that strange. In the evening we watched a movie on TV, where a woman was tied up. I wondered why she did not open the knots and escape. Some of my friends said that it's not possible. We argued about for some time, and when the movie ended, my friend wanted me to show you them how easy it is to escape from bonds. We made a bet that if I'll be free, they pay me 20 euros each. If I can not get free, they can keep me tied up until morning. They tied my hands behind my back. After that, they tied my ankles together. They also tied my hands and ankles together. I started trying to open the knots, but maybe in half an hour, I noticed that I can not reach the knots. I also do not have loosened the ropes. I soon realized that I can not get free. A couple of hours later, I asked that my friends would let me free. They refused, and I said that they will decide on any other penalty to me. I had to be tied up for another hour until they let me free. My punishment was that I have to walk outside and tied up in the same outfit that I was now wearing. I thought it was not too bad penalty, because it was already almost midnight and the neighborhood was very quiet. My friend handcuffed my hands behind my back. They also put a rope around my arms. We walked about one kilometer away. They told me to wait a little while and then walking back to the house. I was sure that they were waiting for me hidden somewhere nearby. However, I did not see them anywhere. As I walked through a park, there was a man and a woman sitting on a bench. When they saw me, they said happy Halloween to me. I said that the same to you, even if this is not so happy to me. Then they saw that I had been tied up, and asked that who had done that to me. I told them what had happened to me. I told them that this is a punishment for me, because I failed in a task. However, I continued my journey, and I finally got my friends house.
Anyway this was one of the best Halloween that I have ever had.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
Aren't you glad you have nice friends and they didn't want to make your Halloween "extra special" by stripping you completely naked before handcuffing your hands behind your back?

Do you think it would taken you longer to get back to your friend's house if you were totally nude? I'm guessing all your friends at the party were guys so it would have been even more "memorable" if you arrived at the house to find most of your female classmates there too!

Reactions: Goddess_rstella

Featured Threads