Nail polish

Cumslut_18

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 3, 2023
Ass I was navigating through many threads on this site I came across the "nail polish on clit" self punishment soo many times. Soo I wanna ask, is it actually safe to do that??

ritz

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 26, 2023
as far as i know ---
First, if you get nail polish in contact with your skin, or even your cuticles, it can absorb the chemicals from it into your skin and bloodstream.

Nail polish also really dries your skin out and makes it dehydrated.
Nail polish can also cause skin irritation and itchiness for some people, and in the worst case, it can cause an allergic reaction in direct contact with delicate skin or mucosa.
Also, as far as I know you still need acetone to remove the nail polish from you clit.
Some experts here maybe able to guide you better.

Reactions: Cumslut_18

Cumslut_18

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 3, 2023
as far as i know ---
First, if you get nail polish in contact with your skin, or even your cuticles, it can absorb the chemicals from it into your skin and bloodstream.

Nail polish can also cause skin irritation and itchiness for some people, and in the worst case, it can cause an allergic reaction in direct contact with delicate skin or mucosa.
Also, as far as I know you still need acetone to remove the nail polish from you clit.
Thank youu for this information.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Ass I was navigating through many threads on this site I came across the "nail polish on clit" self punishment soo many times. Soo I wanna ask, is it actually safe to do that??
@Doctor Pervert had a prior detailed post about it. He’s a legit dr so I’m sure you could ask him specifics if you needed.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
The short answer is yes, probably. Unless you allergic to nail polish in which case you likely already know that.

I covered the safety tips in this post but I'll copy them here as well for reference.

As long as the subject isn't allergic to nail polish then it will be fine.
However.
  • Use should be limited to a single play session not more than once a week or so, longer use can cause skin issues but if you restrict the use this won't be a problem.
  • Know that once applied there is no way to stop the effect. Nail polish is a solvent based paint and the only way to remove it fully is with a strong solvent like nail polish remover which is acetone. This causes more pain than the polish.
  • Effect varies from person to person, expect at least 5-10 minutes of pain up to around 30 minutes.
Once dry the polish will flake off over the next few hours or day. I have used this many times over the past 20 odd years and never had a problem.

Cumslut_18

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 3, 2023
The short answer is yes, probably. Unless you allergic to nail polish in which case you likely already know that.

I covered the safety tips in this post but I'll copy them here as well for reference.

As long as the subject isn't allergic to nail polish then it will be fine.
However.
  • Use should be limited to a single play session not more than once a week or so, longer use can cause skin issues but if you restrict the use this won't be a problem.
  • Know that once applied there is no way to stop the effect. Nail polish is a solvent based paint and the only way to remove it fully is with a strong solvent like nail polish remover which is acetone. This causes more pain than the polish.
  • Effect varies from person to person, expect at least 5-10 minutes of pain up to around 30 minutes.
Once dry the polish will flake off over the next few hours or day. I have used this many times over the past 20 odd years and never had a problem.
Thank you soo much sir.. I would love to try it in that case 😋

Reactions: MasterMartin

Taliha

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2023
as far as i know ---

Thank you for this useful information, I was thinking about using nail polish before but now I'm not sure anymore.

ritz

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 26, 2023
you are welcome. Although I suggest you see the other replies on nail polish as well.

New Personals