frenchboyNantes

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 4, 2023
hi everyone,
I am 18 and a newbie
I would like to try spa king myself, so do you have ideas of household object for spanking ?
if you have suggestions to make it more painful I would also be interested.

Reactions: Pissgiver

switchgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2020
spatula(wooden and steel ones work great), a ruler, belt, wooden/steel spoon.

Reactions: Spawn

Pissgiver

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 8, 2023
The long handled wooden brushes sold as back scrubbers are ideal.

Spawn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2023
hi everyone,
I am 18 and a newbie
I would like to try spa king myself, so do you have ideas of household object for spanking ?
if you have suggestions to make it more painful I would also be

hi everyone,
I am 18 and a newbie
The worst thing i have ever been wipped with is a fiberglass fishing rod.

Spawn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2023
hi everyone,
I am 18 and a newbie
A cut off piece of water hose is very unforgiving when spanked.

RedSector

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 29, 2022
Victoria Australia
If you are doing it to yourself, maybe try an old electrical cord. It is highly effective and easier to control the impact zone. Can go from light pain to extreme easily as well.

Last edited:

Enemasub

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2023
Las Vegas NV
The worst thing i have ever been wipped with is a fiberglass fishing rod.
WOW - I bet that really hurt bad. The worst thing I have ever been whipped with was a piece of 75 ohm coax cable - the tytpe used to connect TV antennas. That was when I was 29 yeaers of age and my wife was out of town for 2 weeks. I went to see this Mistress and spent the night with her. My butt was sore for an entire week and it was very difficult to sit down for that week. As for the marks, they went away completely a few days before my wife got home. The Mistress also tortured me in many other ways that night.

As for my age now, I am 76 years young. I do not consider that as being old. I always say that age is only a number. Think younger and you will feel younger even though you may not be able to do everything you did when you were a teenager. I at least try to do what I did when I was a teenager.

Beautyandthekink

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 30, 2021
Charging cables for phones or extension cords, folded a couple times to make it easier to swing. Pots, pans. Metal coat hangers. Shoes. The plastic rods used to move window blinds. Books or note books. Spatulas, wooden spoon, metal spoons, rulers, hairbrush, belts, your hand.

I have found the easiest way for self spanking your ass is bent over a bed or chair. it might take a while to figure out positions and arm length and things. Find everything you can and go through each implement to find which ones work best in what areas.

Reactions: Pissgiver

Spawn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2023
WOW - I bet that really hurt bad. The worst thing I have ever been whipped with was a piece of 75 ohm coax cable - the tytpe used to connect TV antennas. That was when I was 29 yeaers of age and my wife was out of town for 2 weeks. I went to see this Mistress and spent the night with her. My butt was sore for an entire week and it was very difficult to sit down for that week. As for the marks, they went away completely a few days before my wife got home. The Mistress also tortured me in many other ways that night.

As for my age now, I am 76 years young. I do not consider that as being old. I always say that age is only a number. Think younger and you will feel younger even though you may not be able to do everything you did when you were a teenager. I at least try to do what I did when I was a teenager.
A fiberglass fishing rod will cut through clothes. It hurts severely bad. I bet that co-ax tv cable hurt as well. The way some of those women get their private parts get whipped on queensnake is a huge turn-on...i wish they made a site like that where women whipped men like that.

Featured Threads

New Personals