New Apartment Building

newguy1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 25, 2012
Hi, I'm a 27 male. I just moved into a new apartment and I want to be embarresed. Anyone have some dares for me?

SlaveBondage

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 16, 2011
Knock on a neighbours door in just your underwear and ask to borrow some sugar.

master.ful

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 19, 2011
Night task

OK, if you're new to the building you might not want everyone to know about your kinks just yet, but then again, you might! Remember to have a safety net in place before you start this.

Task 1
If you have handcuffs put the key somewhere on the floor at the main front door to your block. If not, put a pair of scissors there. Somewhere out of sight like behind a bin.

Task 2
Write a note on a large piece of paper as follows:
"I'm a sex slave. Please wait for me and you can use me in any way you like until morning" sign it with your real name, put your mobile phone number on it. Put the paper on the floor where anyone coming in your appartment door will see it. Post a photograph of the note.

Task 3
Write this on your chest / belly:
"sex slave
Appartment [put your appartment number]
Free sex and blow jobs"

sign it with your real name. Post a photograph.

Task 4
At 1 in the morning take off all your clothes and shoes. Put on just a pair of frilly, pretty knickers; nothing else. Oh, except for the handcuffs which should be locked around your wrists behind you. If you don't have handcuffs then tie your hands together behind your back instead.

Task 5
You now have to leave your appartment to get the key / scissors to get free so make sure you lock the door open. Anyone seeing your door open will probably look inside and see your note - you never know your luck might be in.

Go to the main front door of the block to retrieve your key.

Task 6
If you get caught you must tell everyone that you are a selfbondage slut and you wanted to make sure that the appartment was safely locked before you tied yourself up properly in case anyone broke in and found you.

Task 7
If anyone wants to take you up on the offer written on your body, that's up to you.

Task 8
When you get back to your appartment unlock / untie yourself (unless of course anyone is waiting for you - again what you do to / for them is up to you).

Let us know how you get on.

Featured Threads

New Personals