New here

NewMember

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 8, 2024
Hi, I'm female 19yo (20 soon). I'm curious and interested to be controlled and dominated. I already do some research on my own. I hope I can find someone who like to give me clear instructions about what should I do next. Thank youu

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Do your vetting. Ask lots of questions expect detailed responses and call people on their bullshit. You can also check a members profile here and see all their prior posts. That will show you which ones are just spouting off thirsty one liners to every sub on here. Be wary of those who seek to immediately get you on a private off site messenger without getting to know you. Also titles and pet names are earned and should only come with consent. Caution towards those who assume possession or rank when you have not consented or requested it.
Good luck. Happy kinking

NewMember

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 8, 2024
Do your vetting. Ask lots of questions expect detailed responses and call people on their bullshit. You can also check a members profile here and see all their prior posts. That will show you which ones are just spouting off thirsty one liners to every sub on here. Be wary of those who seek to immediately get you on a private off site messenger without getting to know you. Also titles and pet names are earned and should only come with consent. Caution towards those who assume possession or rank when you have not consented or requested it.
Good luck. Happy kinking
Thank you for the advice☺️ I'm still exploring here and not sure yet about what will I do next. I'm also still reconsidering to delete my account

Naughty nova

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
It can be overwhelming at first. You will probably get those who just say

Tell me you biggest kink
Tell me your bra size.
Tell me your biggest fantasy
And expect answers and you to just comply without actually carrying about anything about you.

Remember you hold all the power. They do not get to play with you unless you give them permission. If they demand pictures as verification but will not provide any is that someone you can really trust. Happy kinking

NewMember

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 8, 2024
It can be overwhelming at first. You will probably get those who just say

Tell me you biggest kink
Tell me your bra size.
Tell me your biggest fantasy
And expect answers and you to just comply without actually carrying about anything about you.

Remember you hold all the power. They do not get to play with you unless you give them permission. If they demand pictures as verification but will not provide any is that someone you can really trust. Happy kinking
Hii Nova, thank you for caring for me. Actually it's ironic that I get what you say when I just creating this account. Sure, I will always remember your advice🫡

Reactions: Naughty nova

Naughty nova

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
Hii Nova, thank you for caring for me. Actually it's ironic that I get what you say when I just creating this account. Sure, I will always remember your advice🫡
If you ever have any questions feel free to ask. If you want to keep it private you can dm me